Turbo Kits

Kent used to live three doors down from me. I met him almost 11 years ago and can blame him for my high priced hobbies. If it wern't for Kent I would still be riding my old '89 CBR600 (11.70 ! now thats screaming!! J/K) It was funny, last Tuesday night we went out for a ride with our wifes, it feels good to be able to smoke the legend....... although Kent was riding his 600 shootout bike! Elton is doing my clutch mod and TJ is doing my rear wheel. We were at the local track about three weeks ago, it's the most incredible thing to see TJ going through the traps on one wheel!

HIGH PREASURE TO ALL!!!!

Ahhhh tell elton sebastian say hello...man your getting me all wound up.....well im going to go sit in the corner now cuz I cant go to chi town...boo hoo.hehehe .
I bet ....i here the bike is running good ..spoke with elton last week..
what kind of times is tj doing on efrs bike?
ok heres the last one...spray me I go, boost me I fly!!

Finially!!!! People who appreciate the easiest way to make HP for $. Now I'm pumped!! I'm leaving right now, just got off the phone with Kent, first round of qualifing starts at 1pm and hes still on his way to the track. No preasure!!

HAYABUSA!!!!!

I put my name in for the MX express unit but since I live near Buffalo and it snows in October I decided to order the Hahn Racing unit. I am no. 10.

I talked to Hahn today, everybody needs to get there cash to him so he can get started. Were using my bike for final fitment/function. Thats ok guys....I don't mind being the guinea pig!!!

TURRRBOOOOOOO.......!!

Back