Two Wheels Only (December 2008)

I had a Drink with Scar at Hooters here in SACTOWN. He Rode in my HHR. I Will Never Wash that Seat :whistle:

I had a drink with Scar at Starbucks...I saved his cup and chromed it.

I had a drink with Scar at Starbucks...I saved his cup and chromed it.

Oh yeah??!! I went riding with Scar and even split a dish of pasta w/him (in a non-ghey whey) @ Gastrognome in Idylewild, CA (a restaurant he reviewed in one of his articles).

I was there to. It was the greatest day of my life. Hey Scar, when they do the documentary on your escapades, could ya keep me in mind for a part? Did i mention that i have considerable theaterical experence?:laugh::beerchug:

Hooters with Scar 004.jpg

Now I need to go to Barnes and Noble because I think that is my bike second square in from the left in the bottom line. Yeah the one covered with the glare.

This thread is hysterical. What I mean is...you're all suffering from advanced hysteria.

:rofl:

Like I said...what a crack-up.

Damn, we now have an international star among us!

I expect an autographed picture for my office wall! :bowdown:

How do you suppose they managed to get someone else's name mixed in with your photos? Whatever happened, it's still pretty dang cool!

How do you suppose they managed to get someone else's name mixed in with your photos?

Not really sure, but there are a couple of other items about the article which are completely wrong...for instance...

The main pic caption says we're north of LA; well, we all know Palomar Mountain is not north of LA. In the right column on page 2, it says I have a 2007 (Could it be that in the UK, they consider any 'busa bought in '07 to be an '07 regardless if it's a Gen1 or Gen2?; he!!, I don't know; clearly it's an '08 model). Then, there's the whole "Jools" thing.

...like I said earlier; who cares? It's all fun.

And you know what? I get to be part of this great family, and that's more important and far more rewarding than any silly international print exposure (or something similar).

:laugh:

:moon:

I would redo the "jools" shot in front of a few US landmarks and send them over :)

So "Jools" are you on some kind of witness protection thing ? we promise not to tell.. :whistle:

It was suppose to be Jools GoodShlong. It's his adult entertainment name.

Back