USB Power Options

Wireless would be great for phones, I ordered the charger from Quadlock that I'm going to test out.
Been using the stem mount Quadlock wireless charger since Oct of last year. Works great. Will charge an S10 using GPS and Bluetooth streaming music (and music videos) to 100% no problems. Longest trip was 600miles one way with no issues at all.

I have two of the quadlock waterproof usb charger thingies mounted up front. Use one for the phone and one for the GoPro when I use it.
But would’ve been nice if Suzuki had thought, “maybe a USB port would be a good idea these days”
do you have a picutre of your setup please

This is what I did. Zip tied between those two plates. I’ve used this same charger on my previous bike and just moved to my Hayabusa. It has lasted 4 years so far.

989A6EA3-36A6-496A-8C3A-9A189A26308F.jpeg

39878D68-7483-4536-A467-DC2F211A3959.jpeg

B504C998-0174-4EF5-8A64-5906D2059822.jpeg

Super agree! I connected a relay to the white connector under the rear seat, which is under lock and key. I also connected a 12V current stabilizer because I think 14.5 times is a lot
Greetings,
I could be mistaken, but I believe I read recently that lithium batteries require a special lithium charger; that there is a final stage in a lithium charger that, for a short time, runs up to about 14.5 v. to utilize the potential of the battery fully and to increase its longevity.

I'm just too lazy, and it's too early in the morning to fact-check this. Can anybody help me out here?

Ed

Greetings,
I could be mistaken, but I believe I read recently that lithium batteries require a special lithium charger; that there is a final stage in a lithium charger that, for a short time, runs up to about 14.5 v. to utilize the potential of the battery fully and to increase its longevity.

I'm just too lazy, and it's too early in the morning to fact-check this. Can anybody help me out here?

Ed
You should buy a battery that’s compatible with the battery chemistry. I’ve got a basic battery tender and they are compatible with LifePO4 so I’m going to use it. For the rest of your question I’m also too lazy to look that up but maybe. Not sure how this relates to people complaining about Suzuki not including a usb. Hahaha

Back