it means 'TIMELESS MOMENT'

best one I've seen thus far
URACE?
KSANA (ÃŽÃ￾Ã￾Ã￾) in greek means "again"
smile.gif
cool
I'll remember that next time I race someone at a light
laugh.gif

Just got an 06' Blue/Grey Busa (4-21-06) and was thinking "HRLYHU" Harley Who?, Thought it was funny. Crap I don't know got 39 more days to pick.
XCLR8 , rktshp, 2NRETR, VETKLR, Thoughts please.

A friend and I noticed 2 weekends ago that the Busa doesn't like to take turns anywhere NEAR as tightly as my ole Katana used to, so I jokingly threw out these potential tags for my bike:

1. OINK
2. BUSAPIG
3. OVRSZD

But the one coming for the bike isn't any of those, so feel free to use them if you'd like!

BUSAFETT

How about QWIKFR, FASTFR, ZX H8R, ZXKLLR or ZXEATR. I have alot of time on my hands and spend hours going through ideas for 6 letter combos. I chose BOOSTA for my plate.

waiting for mine to arrive: 1BYK2NVY (one bike to envy). Gunny, just got orders to 1stMarDiv (29 stumps det) so look me up when you're i the A-O (reporting this NOV).

hey guys need sugestions for 5 spots michigan plate.
curently thinking of I8AHD I8AR1
but comeing up blank on other ideas
need help:p

All that fit on a plate?

BUSAFETT
oopsie, should have posted 1BYK2NV (max of 7 letters in Cali)

My first choice was ICULOKN but was already taken.  Not sure if posted also but other suggestions:  2FAST4U, R U SLO, U R SLO, Y B SLO, UR2SLO.

5 SPOT: KANJI

<!--EDIT|kromdom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146093635 -->

I don't have a personalized on mine but I saw this on a ride last year and wish I had thought of it.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: "I can't type"|1146123353 -->

SUNP0019.JPG

I've been in technology and AD for over 6 years, and couldn't figure out the above acronym... Even asked a friend 'cause I thought maybe I was rusty- What is it? Password? New Directory?

BUSAFETT

Back