Vanity Plates

paistes5

Registered
I've been thinking about getting a vanity plate for the Busa for a little while now. I was wondering what ideas were out there for vanity plates. Here is mine, but I don't think they would allow it.

FSTPHKR

Think I can get that one through?

I know the search function sucks but try doing a search. There have been SEVERAL threads on this topic in the past with LOADS of good ones.
wink.gif

I think you can get it through, because it took me a minute or so to figure it out ..and I'm a genuis lolololol

I used SEAYA but it got too well known and I dumped it.
I like FAST F_CK_R though.
the one I once saw that I liked was ULOSE on a Gixxer 1000 with double NOS tanks exposed on the undertail, all I could think was don't slide that bike or you will blow yourself up.

More I'm considering...

1BDMFR- 1 bad mf'r
BYPOPO- Bye Popo
EVAPR8- Evaporate

More I've come up with but prolly won't use...

TNKSLP- Tankslap
IBLTER- I built 'er
GOTBLZ- Got balls?
SKNTBK- Skint back
FLYNLO- Flyin' lo (may have been listed in the other threads)

yea you can use my name as long as your not in virginia! thats where i got my screen name, my idea for a plate. Havent done it yet, but plan on it very soon.
wink.gif

Mine is 202MPH. The cop who pulled me over this fall didn't care for it at all though
biggrin.gif
He didn't give me a ticket though, so its all good.

BACKN9..........BACK IN 9 (SECONDS)
200MPH............. DUH..
UPON1........MAYBE A TAD BIT UNORIGINAL
URNTRDY.....YOUR NOT READY
JSTABLR......JUST A BLUR

CUL8R
YBSLO
URNZWA (better on a car though)
2FST4U

Or my personal favorite..."YUMMY".  lol

jump9.gif

My personal favorite..I had it registered on my old 907 GSXR...I'm thinking about registering it to the Busa, it's just collecting dust on the wall in the garage now..

BRNGIT
biggrin.gif

Not much out there I need to worry about bringin' it, so I think it's fitting.

i am thinkn of gettin

h8abusa in the next couple of months before the riding season starts here in ky..

How about I8ADUC= I ate a Ducati
or I8AHOG those will piss off some other bike owners

Back