What is your all time favorite video game?

old school - DEFENDER....back in the day when you had to go to an arcade to play a video game

I was a big Defender junky myself. I almost bought a machine a year ago, but no place to put it. I am cleaning out my garage so I will have room.

Still love Space Invaders & Galaga too.

I was a big Defender junky myself. I almost bought a machine a year ago, but no place to put it. I am cleaning out my garage so I will have room.

That is exactly where mine is- because of all of the games I have, it is now affectionately called the GAR-CADE..

I have Ms Pac, Asteroids, TRON, Defender, Kick, and 2 pinball machines (Sorcerer and Evel Knievel which I'm restoring).

BF

Thank you WWJD.

I had an Evil Knievel pinball machine as a kid - Wish I still had it.

I am selling a large home gym so I will have room for a Kegerator too.
Sucks, I have a 4 car tandem garage & it is full - 3 motorcycles & 2 cars.

No no no no... MAME ain't the SAME...

It's like webcam s3x VS real.

:D

I beg to differ. They IMPROVED the graphics and sound, and if you get a JOYSTICK, the experience is as good or better. I have a HOT-ROD stick. It is GREAT!
0100.jpg

I beg to differ. They IMPROVED the graphics and sound, and if you get a JOYSTICK, the experience is as good or better. I have a HOT-ROD stick. It is GREAT!
0100.jpg

"I'm afraid I cannot concur, sir..." -Denzel Washington to Gene Hackman, Crimson Tide

I love Donkey Kong, and Pac Man. My son has a PSP and you can play PacMan and Gallaga on it. It's just not the same though! :unhappy: They call them classics for a reason!

Do you guys remember the old Road Race arcade game where you actually sat on one of 4 bikes and got to choose the tracks you raced?? Actually leaned the bikes to steer them... I was unbeatable on Suzuka road course!!! But I can't seem to remember the name of it. Looked kinda like this, but not this game. Late 80's early 90's...

Manx_TT-.jpg

Do you guys remember the old Road Race arcade game where you actually sat on one of 4 bikes and got to choose the tracks you raced?? Actually leaned the bikes to steer them... I was unbeatable on Suzuka road course!!! But I can't seem to remember the name of it. Looked kinda like this, but not this game. Late 80's early 90's...

There has been a few LEANING games like that, and if I recall SUZUKA 8 HOURS was the best of breed. I saw a few 4-player units around
1073051863.jpg

"I disagree. Mortal Kombat is a very good game but I believe Donkey Kong is the best game ever."

"Donkey kong sucks!"

"You know what, YOU SUCK!"

that game is the shid! i literally just played that game a few weeks ago in wells, maine. :beerchug:

Back