What to do?

Alright! Let me go ahead and say this......I'm NOT painting it BLUE!!!:) However some of the other ideas I may be able to live with. Once I get some work done, and a digital camera, I'll post what ended up happening. Thanks again.

post-6-56664-laid.jpg

This is definitely the best idea.  :super:

Here is my orange with Chrome rims, Chrome flames, Clear Fronts, Dual D&D, lowered 2" undertail Chrome brake LEDs, Chrome sliders, and some minor polishing

Misc_001.jpg

I'd drop a set of Micron Copper colored slip ons on it.....such as those for sale in the classified section!

The real problem is, the darn thing looks so fine as it is, it is just hard to improve it!!! And besides, we all know that the pumpkin is the fastest color!!!!!!!!!!

oh the places me an' my busa find ourselves after a weekend ride sometimes... lmao

bryan_pt_viclane.jpg

Speaking from experience..........Blacked out everything. The copper Micron can is a few shades off but still looks good on the bike. I originally started going all carbon accents, even inner panels, but then changed my mind and decided after quite a bit of dough spent, that wasn't the look I wanted, so now I'm off in another direction. Anyways DR1300R, I want those mirrors, who'd you have them done by and how many $$$ were layed out for them?

Speaking from experience..........Blacked out everything. The copper Micron can is a few shades off but still looks good on the bike.  I originally started going all carbon accents, even inner panels, but then changed my mind and decided after quite a bit of dough spent, that wasn't the look I wanted, so now I'm off in another direction.  Anyways DR1300R, I want those mirrors, who'd you have them done by and how many $$$ were layed out for them?
Thanks MZ, Did the mirrors myself and all for about 25 bones...

Back