What Ya'll Think of this Busa?

I know I am probably in the minority, but it reminds me of the Milk truck that came to my house when I was a young sprout  
cool.gif
. I just can't make myself like a color that reminds me of a Full Milk Bottle or a Hospital era 1940's  
ss011.gif
Now that was funny!
laugh.gif

For those who didn't bother to read the auction:
-------------------------------------------------------
You are bidding on a CUSTOM BUILT, one-of-a-kind Suzuki Hayabusa with ALL THE GOODIES. This bike was purchased by the previous owner in completely stock form. He rode the bike for a while and eventually decided that stock Busa's are a dime a dozen. He then took the bike to HARDCORE CYCLES and told them to transform it into a show winning dyno queen...they did so quite nicely. They started by disassembling the bike down to the bare frame. They replaced nearly every possible part with ones that were chrome. Any part that had visible wear was replaced with either factory or aftermarket ones in order to make the bike reliable and really stand out. They took the body of the bike to the paint shop and had it painted a gorgeous pearl white. They decorated it with chrome decals to give it that extra edge. Now it was time for the motor. This bike has a completely built motor with the highest quality parts and materials used for the assembly. The engine consists of a freshly bored and sleeved block, billet crankshaft, Carillo h-beam rods, JE 1397cc piston kit, Stage 1 Street Ported Head, Yoshimura Camshaft, aftermarket clutch, upgraded gearbox, Power Commander lll, and so much more. Additionally, they added a direct port nitrous system, geared down sprocket, full Muzzy race exhaust and a whole lot more . After installing the engine and putting the body back together they needed to upgrade the wheels and tires. They installed 17" chrome wheels wrapped in Shinko tires, a definate must for a bike like this. Finally it was time to take this bike to the dyno to see what kind of monster they had created. They were quite pleased to learn that with only a 50 HP shot of nitrous, this bike was able to pump out 285 HP to the rear wheel...and without sacrificing driveability. This bike acts just like a stock one until you twist down on the handle. Should the new owner decide to push the limits, this bike is setup to handle well over 350HP. That is like having the power of a corvette between your legs...too much power for me. The bike has seen less than 250 miles since rebuild and is pratically new, even though the odometer shows 15k. There are absolutely NO ISSUES whatsoever with this bike and it is in perfect condition without the first scratch or ding. IT'S THAT NICE!!! Should the high bidder find the first problem with this bike, I will refund their money and gladly keep this bike for myself.

*This bike also comes with a matching rear seat and polished 5 pound nitrous bottle. Bid with confidence and bid to win!!! You will not be disappointed.

That's a scam cause he never mentioned hp after rebuild,off motor alone.A good 1397 will make about 195-205 on a good air day with pump-race gas,add a 50 shot even direct port and you may get 250-255 on a good day spraying with optimum conditions,and to put yosh cams in a big motor is absurd...
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

The only thing this bike or the new 06 LE's need is a white ten gallon hat and to name your bike Trigger. Then you can ride off into the sunset whistling "Git along little doggie"
Now that was a good one!

I was thinking the same thing only diff being if Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazard was to throw a leg over a sport bike he'd be all over that one!
super.gif

Where is the clear coat? The white looks so flat..And usually when you get a custom paint job, you don't put the stock stickers back on..??..I think a killer white would be the pearl white like on the cadillacs..

FROM_20OLD_20CPU_20529MA12902572_0001.jpg

Ice is right, looks flat. Those stickers not stock.
Some people obsessed with Busa kanji. We should start a tread: Who has more kanji on their busa. Every aftermarket part has it. I can imagine a Chewy Impala with 50 little impalas all around.
biggrin.gif

I think white looks cool, I was surprised that most members don`t like it. white looks different. Chrome thingys questionable tho..

Some people obsessed with Busa kanji. We should start a tread: Who has more kanji on their busa. Every aftermarket part has it. I can imagine a Chewy Impala with 50 little impalas all around.
biggrin.gif

I think white looks cool, I was surprised that most members don`t like it. white looks different. Chrome thingys questionable tho..
there was a tread like that a few months back
idea.gif

biggrin.gif

there was a tread like that a few months back  
idea.gif
that would be interesting.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132986530 -->

Back