Whats in you wallet !

1zhelp.gif

Enfield_2.jpg

We're not allowed to have toys like that .... big brother says so

Hell, might as well jump in here....  Several Colt SA's, several Ruger Blackhawks, ( my fav is the .41 mag w/ a 4 5/8" barrel), handful of Smiths..including an airweight .22, walther p-1, ....my typicall carry is my Sig P239 in .357 sig.  Dam thing'll drive tacks.....uh,  sure I've got a few more...can't remember.
Long guns,  couple of pre '64 mdl 94 Winchesters, 45-70 Mauser, old winchester 16 guage.....couple of .22's..

Bottom line is;  Don't even think of breakin' into my house.  Got 3 or 4 loaded handguns within reach.
Both my wife (and daughter) can shoot too.......

Can you think of anything more scary than a 110 lb scared as shid female holding a .41 mag?
rock.gif
?

Didn't think so:p

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130201241 -->

This kind of thread never gets old or boring...shid, I've created this topic before...

Me, I prefer my big boomer, a S&W 629 Classic (.44 MAG). Feelin' luck, PUNK? Well, are you? No, seriously, are you? Because I could use a buddy at the craps table. No, really. Please? Wanna hang out? I'll shoot you if you say no again. Really. You're coming with me now, busta.

All those Desert Eagles are schweet (I admit to having one in my collection), but they're too heavy for anything. Fergit a quick reload drill, bubba.

MORE GUNS!!! Keep the pics coming.

Sufferer of Gun Owner's Disease
That's an awesome collection.  Did I spy a German Luger?

So what all is involved in getting a license for concealed carry?  And who do I go to get a license?

I'm in Ohio.
depends on the state. here its as simple as a FBI background check fingerprints and be able to pass a safety course and 60 bucks for a 3 year licence. a spot less record is a must no battery charges or domestic violence. you can get the application at local pd or law enforcement agency

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130212140 -->

Back