Why minnesota can sux sometimes

Batman#1

BatBusa
Donating Member
Registered
It has been in the 40s and 50s for the past week and b4 that it was just alittle colder. I've had my bike out now 3 or 4 times this year and it has been great! I even had it out on saturday and yesterday. Just about all the snow out here has melted, until I woke up this morning. So this is what you get for living in MN. And to make it worse I had to park my truck outside because the busa took up my parking spot. I was just too lazy last night to put her in her parking spot next to the wall.

P1010703.JPG

So...I guess that's what is headed our way? Thanks
blush.gif

I thought all that shid was over with for the year
rock.gif
Happy Shovelin'
laugh.gif

yeppers.....sucks to be us!!!!! over a foot of this crap today! AND...I got to drive 5 hours in it...woohoo!! NOT!

Yup I almost lost my dog in this stuff, looks like spring is on hold for a little longer. This just sucks when you have a brand new bike that you can't ride.

MOGAN_159.jpg

welcome to MN......the state where nothing is allowed. (now how many Mn boys get that???).....4th highest taxed state............AND for what?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? 50 degrees last thursday and sleds first ride of the year......and today??? a foot of snow and freakin' freezin' out!!!!!!!!!! why do I live here again?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

"oh the weather outside is frightful...and the fire looks so delightful....

As long as you love me so....Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

biggrin.gif

Yah...that really blows. Looks fun, though.

Aah....tsk, tsk, my pointy-headed friend.
smile.gif
Where is your lemonade?
tounge.gif

Or your plane ticket out here to Guam?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah....it does look like it'll get old fast.

Aah....tsk, tsk, my pointy-headed friend.
smile.gif
Where is your lemonade?
tounge.gif

Or your plane ticket out here to Guam?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
 Yeah....it does look like it'll get old fast.
dude........guam??? I travel 2 weeks a month.........and I still go stir crazy after 4 hours on a plane....thats my max! Guam would be cool.....but too long of a flight! Unless ya konw a cute guam girly that you can hook ol' sled up with!! ;)

Back