WildBill goes 254mph on a NAKED Busa

rotts4u

Registered
Anyone on the board at the Texas Mile this weekend? I am there and Sat Bill went 254.XXXmph on a NAKED Turbo Hayabusa. Remember just a few short years ago we wondered if a Busa could go 250 full dressed. Now Bill is doing this stuff naked.

Where does it stop?

bill2.jpg

bill3.jpg

bill4.jpg

Bill5.jpg

That is cool...I have to admit though when I first started reading the post I thought to myself...."goes naked at the Texas Mile....hmm, Shane (Macon454) must have forgot to put on his leather suit for his pass!" (scary sight)...:laugh:

I knew someone would figure out the rear tire width could be compressed to allow heavier traction at the ultra-top end, and still maintain integrity.....especially boosted, AND yes, she may be a bare-basics machine, but for those speeds.....who needs fairings ????......Check out that monster rear swingarm....Niiiiiiice. :oldcool:

You GO Bill !!! :super: :super: :super:

Holy cow!!! What is the outright record for a fully faired Busa at now? I thought Noonan was still tops but maybe things have changed.

Bill is one sick individual! Imagine what'll happen when he throws fairings on that beast! :bowdown: Glad the new turbo system upped his MPH :thumbsup:

I still don't know how the hell he sits on those two rails for a whole mile. :laugh:

Back