Will i ever be anything besides a new member?

May be an old post but it'll get me one closer to my Professional status
laugh.gif

Instead of stars, you should have different icons of bikes. Like for new members, put up a zx14, then as the post count goes up, so does the quality of the bike, eventually leading to a busa
tounge.gif

you can do it...all it requires is giving up everything else that means anything in your life
laugh.gif

p.s. +1 on digging up the old ones
beerchug.gif
Well, he's only ahead of me cause he spends more time in front of his computer making posts on here than he does out riding.  I spend mine out riding.  
laugh.gif
Hey now, I put a whole 20 miles on it today before it started raining.
goodboy.gif
I was upset to, because I just washed it yesterday. Im up to about 3100 miles now I guess since I got it in March.
thumb_up.gif

BTW +1 post for me!
cheerleader.gif

laugh.gif

you can do it...all it requires is giving up everything else that means anything in your life
laugh.gif

p.s. +1 on digging up the old ones
beerchug.gif
Well, he's only ahead of me cause he spends more time in front of his computer making posts on here than he does out riding.  I spend mine out riding.  
laugh.gif
Hey now, I put a whole 20 miles on it today before it started raining.
goodboy.gif
I was upset to, because I just washed it yesterday.  Im up to about 3100 miles now I guess since I got it in March.  
thumb_up.gif

BTW +1 post for me!
cheerleader.gif
I got mine in sep., it was out for 3 months while I got the money to fix it from the crash, it had 2000 on it when I bought it and I've got 13,700. So that equals out to 11,700 miles in 7 months. I put at least 300 miles on it a week. More than that, weather permitting. So there!
boxing.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just posting because I'm afraid I'll be retired as a rookie if I don't get that post count up! Congratulations on 500 posts.
Edit: I'll never get that count up if I have to do each one twice.

Back