Your 1st Motorcycle

First bike was a 450 Nighthawk, Candy wineberry red! With a windstar fairing and 2 - 55Watt fog lights. :laugh:

Will try to find picts & a scanner.

Wow memories...
First real bike was a 70-something TM400...scary/hairy ill mannerred beast, but what a rush when it hit it's powerband!!! First streeter was a 77 GS550, low bars, end mirrors, Kerker pipes, and I thought I was the King. Bikeless for 18 years until the Busa.

Wow    memories...
First real bike was a 70-something TM400...scary/hairy ill mannerred beast, but what a rush when it hit it's powerband!!! First streeter was a 77 GS550, low bars, end mirrors, Kerker pipes, and I thought I was the King.  Bikeless for 18 years until the Busa.
18 years.....   Wow you were just like me when you got your Busa - I was like holy S---.  A lot of people think that we never made it to the Jetson's in 21st century.  When someone says that to me now - I tell them about the ground rocket ship made in Japan by robots that'll go 200 mph and make you feel like you've hit warp speed on Startrek.....

And yes I'm ready for Suzuki to call me about advise on paint colors and  marketing job.
:laugh:

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068838723 -->

Mine was a '72 KD90 that I bought with a seized up engine, my dad and I rebuilt her !! Oh and yes, my parents never fed me :super:

Chris01.jpg

Not my first bikes, but this vintage Postal.  1975 Honda SS and a 1980 Suzuki 750. Can't post em unless I rescan them, and my scanner is broke. Had to settle for PDF. :mad:

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068845288 -->

Attachments

• stewart.pdf
    81.1 KB · Views: 182
First bike, prior to taking it completely apart, painting it, making it run better and look better. Same thing I did to my first Harley some twenty years later, which can be seen here if you're interested.

kmlmc1.JPG

Did not have a photo, but this one is identical.  Rupp Blackwidow. :)

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068936320 -->

superWidow.jpg

couldn't get Hondas Red Rocket { CR 250 R }. Got a used 1974 Cz 250. It was still cool with the Marzocchi Forks. This is a pic of the model, but not mine.   Cheers

misc08.jpg

Here's me on my first motorcycle. Had loads of fun on that little Honda 50!  :super: That's my sis ridin' pillion. I had to ride the tank to give her enough room. It's a wonder I didn't kill us both! Was kinda wild on my toys even back then. :D

Oh yeah, unlike banditoo, my parents fed me plenty! :D

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069138759 -->

firstbike.jpg

Here's me on my first motorcycle. Had loads of fun on that little Honda 50!  :super: That's my sis ridin' pillion. I had to ride the tank to give her enough room. It's a wonder I didn't kill us both! Was kinda wild on my toys even back then. :D

Oh yeah, unlike banditoo, my parents fed me plenty! :D
Great pic! Funny comments too! :rofl:

My first bike... I can't belive it's been only 3 years ago !!!

It's a Yamaha XV535 Virago (not a picture from mine as you can see, but it looked like this)

I could reach 87MPH in that ###### bike
bomb.gif

XV535.jpg

Back