Bottle

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for a 2lb bottle with a motorcycle valve on it. I have a 20oz bottle now, and it is very stealth, but would like a 2lb bottle for the track. If any of you guys have some used stuff cheap,cheap, cheap..oh, and did I say cheap??...please let me know! PM me please!

Actually maybe a 2.5lb bottle...whatever will fit under the hump using a tiger racing hump mount.

2.5 JUG FITS NICELY IN THE HUMP WITH THE TIGER RACING KIT.
cool.gif

BULL SHEEET . A 2.5 FITS IN A 99-07 HUMP AND THAT IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
argue.gif
THE 2008 HUMP LOOKS SMALLER .TIGER RACING TOLD ME THEY ARE WORKING ON A 2008 HUMP NITROUS JUG SETUP BUT IT WILL ONLY EXCEPT A SMALLER JUG.
beerchug.gif

I've got 2 20 oz bottles with billet valves and a 2.5 lb'er from Dyno Tune really reasonable. And they come in BLACK!!!!!

I STAND CORRECTED .JOHNNEYCRASH IS CORRECT . UPON FUTHER INVESRIGATION OF MY HUMP TI HAS A 2 POUNDER STUFFED INTO IT AND THAT IS ALL THE ROOM THEIR IS .
fart.gif

Excuse my Ignorance. I have an 06 Busa. Where do I go to find a Complete NOS System. Can I install it myself ?  If not Who Can ?  Any other Advice ?

Thanks !!!
peace.gif

I've personally had good luck with Dynotune products - they are VERY good about responding to questions about installation/setup, etc.

I've also heard good things about Zex. MPS is good too - like Boosta said. All your basic dry systems are pretty much the same - pretty easy to install yourself.

SCHNITZ IS A CLEARING HOUSE AND SELLS ALMOST EVERY DRY SHOT KIT MADE INCLUDING MPS. THEY ARE GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH .

Back