Need Clutch

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to see who (which board sponsor) has the absolute BEST prices on a complete clutch for an 03....also would like to have either a 20oz or 2lb N2O bottle (can be used..need it cheap!).

Please let me know or PM me.

Thanks,
Brian

Looking to see who (which board sponsor) has the absolute BEST prices on a complete clutch for an 03....also would like to have either a 20oz or 2lb N2O bottle (can be used..need it cheap!).

Please let me know or PM me.

Thanks,
Brian
Also, who has the best price on a chain? I am going 12over on my arm and need a new chain!

bump.gif

Oh, and my wife gave me a shopping spree limit of $300. I hope I can get what I need for that.

I hate to say this, but did it occur to you that the nitrous bottle may have something in common with the need for a new clutch?
lurk.gif

I hate to say this, but did it occur to you that the nitrous bottle may have something in common with the need for a new clutch?    
lurk.gif
LOL!! Heck, I haven't even had a chance to spray yet. My clutch crapped out before I got to make a pass with the nitrous! I have it setup on a wide open throttle switch, so hopefully it won't hurt the clutch anyway.

Back