Helmet Hook

Anyone have a couple of these hooks for sale. Tbh I don’t have much time to fab one up. Let me know. Metal. 3d printed. Doesn’t matter to me tbh. Just want it to secure helmet while I’m in the store or things or that nature.
Damnit dude. I was just at Cycle Gear Orlando trying on jackets. I keep a spare one with me in case I happen across another Gen3 that wants one. I’m away all next week but if I get out tomorrow I’ll hit you up. Send me a private message with your cell so I can be sure to reach you

Damnit dude. I was just at Cycle Gear Orlando trying on jackets. I keep a spare one with me in case I happen across another Gen3 that wants one. I’m away all next week but if I get out tomorrow I’ll hit you up. Send me a private message with your cell so I can be sure to reach you
Let me know. I’m local. I stay in Orlando

Ok. I have about 20 of these left. My nephew is on to bigger and better things now lol. Let me know who needs them. You cover shipping and handling and I’ll send it out.
92465BC0-CF14-4FBC-B82E-A772CADD154B.jpeg

Over 3,000 views and almost 100 posts about a helmet hook? A helmet hook?
An Aria Signet w/ flashed visor that costs over nine hundred bucks?

*And wants, WANTS to slide off the seat and hit the ground! Motorcycle helmets have me half converted to Shintoism because I believe these inanimate objects want to fall to the ground and get scratched up!

Last edited:

My Shoei RF1200 with photocramatic/transitions shield cost over $700 over 2 years ago, and it's matte black, color designs are $150-$200+ on top of that.
Typical high-end helmet prices though, and the shields are amazing.

Ok. I have about 20 of these left. My nephew is on to bigger and better things now lol. Let me know who needs them. You cover shipping and handling and I’ll send it out.

Okay I didn't have time to read this whole thread. These work on the right side of the bike? PM sent and thank you!

Thanks fellas! Let’s not forget Ked0607 and Infinite Reality as both of these guys pushed the project along. I just happen to have a nephew with a new 3d printer that was eager to try his hand! I call him the Mad Scientist now lol. Also met with CGBusa this past weekend and he’s got a bike begging to be ridden once all this rain stops!
Enjoy fellas!

I was about to fabricate a helmet hook when I realized I was going to have to cut the hook off from under the seat to put one in a good position. I had not even got my bike on the road yet so I didn’t have the guts to start cutting it up. I simply put a gun cable lock under the rear cowl. It works so far. Haven’t tried it with the seat yet to see it the hooks get in the way.

I was about to fabricate a helmet hook when I realized I was going to have to cut the hook off from under the seat to put one in a good position. I had not even got my bike on the road yet so I didn’t have the guts to start cutting it up. I simply put a gun cable lock under the rear cowl. It works so far. Haven’t tried it with the seat yet to see it the hooks get in the way.
i cut them seat hooks right off. With the two stainless pieces there they are way stronger than the plastic of the seat.

Pm me your address and I got you. I still have a few of these.

So you have a hook under the seat, actually molded in to the underside of the seat. But if you put the cowl on then you lose the hook. The hook I have just gets screwed into by a stock screw and in the correct location.

Back