It just doesn't stop

If you've seen it in action, you'd want no part of it......
Hi. I am not saying it is all good but the girl rhat got her head bashed in. I would like for him to die the same way. Not just a needel and have drift off quitly. I would like him to feel the same pain that she felt. I hope that would make other killers think about it. But I really do not think it would prevent violent crime. But I do wish it would.

Hi. I am not saying it is all good but the girl rhat got her head bashed in. I would like for him to die the same way. Not just a needel and have drift off quitly. I would like him to feel the same pain that she felt. I hope that would make other killers think about it. But I really do not think it would prevent violent crime. But I do wish it would.
I wouldn't mind having public executions return. There is no deterrent to seeing someone spend 25 years in prison awaiting death.

Public. Within 7 days after your appeals are exhausted.

Or physical castration of sex offenders. They'd never have to worry about fighting off the urges ever again.

I wouldn't mind having public executions return. There is no deterrent to seeing someone spend 25 years in prison awaiting death.

Public. Within 7 days after your appeals are exhausted.

Or physical castration of sex offenders. They'd never have to worry about fighting off the urges ever again.
I discussed this with my wife a few times in the past....

Predators are out there and emboldened by the fact that they get lenient sentences....hell we had a couple (Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka) who lured and killed her sister and another girl after raping and torturing them get out of prison.....Karla was out long ago and has since left the country and changed her name....Bernardo is now out on day parole.....these two should have never seen the light of day ever again but here we are....

I believe if someone is 100% guilty with irrefutable evidence, they should be publicly executed....maybe, just maybe it would give pause to someone considering going down a dark path...if it even stopped one predator, it would be worth it....

I discussed this with my wife a few times in the past....

Predators are out there and emboldened by the fact that they get lenient sentences....hell we had a couple (Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka) who lured and killed her sister and another girl after raping and torturing them get out of prison.....Karla was out long ago and has since left the country and changed her name....Bernardo is now out on day parole.....these two should have never seen the light of day ever again but here we are....

I believe if someone is 100% guilty with irrefutable evidence, they should be publicly executed....maybe, just maybe it would give pause to someone considering going down a dark path...if it even stopped one predator, it would be worth it....
Hi. I am with you 100%.

First degree murder with several eye witnesses, yes. Of course you have to define several. 2? 4? 6?
It gets sticky; you can’t come back from executing one person by mistake.

First degree murder with several eye witnesses, yes. Of course you have to define several. 2? 4? 6?
It gets sticky; you can’t come back from executing one person by mistake.
Why would you need witnesses? Need any for Dahmer?

If it’s a no questions can be asked situation the police themselves should do it. Walk em right outside and string them up. Then leave them there. An example to others as Bee said but also as a sight for the victims or relatives of to see justice was done. And it doesn’t just need to be murder. Child molesters and rapists are in that same group for me.

Why would you need witnesses? Need any for Dahmer?

If it’s a no questions can be asked situation the police themselves should do it. Walk em right outside and string them up. Then leave them there. An example to others as Bee said but also as a sight for the victims or relatives of to see justice was done. And it doesn’t just need to be murder. Child molesters and rapists are in that same group for me.
I'm not a big supporter of the cops being able to be judge and jury and skip right to the execution.

Even Dahmer was entitled to a trial and a defense.

Quote1 They laugh at the law. The rich ones who buy it and twist it to their whims. The other ones, who have nothing to lose, who don't care about themselves, or other people. All the ones who think they're above the law, or outside it, or beyond it. They know all the law is good for is to keep good people in line. And they all laugh. They laugh at the law. But they don't laugh at me. Quote2

Good example of irrefutable without witnesses, but how many trials are like that? The death penalty ups the ante for the judicial system.
Plenty plenty and even more plenty of cases are easily irrefutable. Walk them outside and swing them from the tree.
But we can’t do that because lawyers need to get rich defending and prosecuting them and judges need work too.

Plenty plenty and even more plenty of cases are easily irrefutable. Walk them outside and swing them from the tree.
But we can’t do that because lawyers need to get rich defending and prosecuting them and judges need work too.
Well we have this thing called the Constitution. That provides the right to trial and the right to a defense. You start taking away those rights and you of all people know what happens. Eventually it will be you that has no protection.

Well we have this thing called the Constitution. That provides the right to trial and the right to a defense. You start taking away those rights and you of all people know what happens. Eventually it will be you that has no protection.
You left out SPEEDY.
No questions asked or can be asked. Seems to me the trial would be about sixty seconds. They can have their defense. What could a lawyer help Dahmer with. Nothing.
Done. Take them outside and in the hole or on the pole they go. No need to drag it out for years.

This lady is a good advocate for why there needs to be guns in the hands of citizens....

Here in Canada, our government is doing it's utmost to disarm it's citizens under the guise of public safety....the same public safety that sees the bag guys being armed and not afraid to use their guns on the unarmed......I say put guns in the hands of the weak and vulnerable and the bad guys will think twice.

Back