MotoGP 2024

Enjoy the next 2 seasons, the fun Police are coming for your toys!
1714998919914.png

Maybe this will attract manufacturers to get back into MotoGP......

I'd like to see them go with supercharged 600s and limit all the tech and aeros....kind of a retro/modern MotoGP.....
I think they should keep forced induction out of it honestly. Look at F1, when they went turbo and hybrid it was just lost on me. Now fuel injected 2 strokes on the other hand...

I think they should keep forced induction out of it honestly. Look at F1, when they went turbo and hybrid it was just lost on me. Now fuel injected 2 strokes on the other hand...
2 Strokes would be awesome.....and make them push to start like the old days.....

Sadly Moto GP isn't interesting to me anymore as I don't identify with the current motorcycle brands or riders...

The days of Eddie Lawson, Randy Mamola, Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer and the like were my favorite era of MotoGP...the sound and smell of those 500 smokers was intoxicating......

The sustainable fuel thing they are proposing is just next level dumb! They're mandating sustainable fuel for the bikes, but not the myriad support vehicles, air transportation etc. necessary to put on a 21 round show all over the planet! Somebodys political agenda is getting ushered into this new rules package so they can crow about saving the planet!

Back