My next helmet?!?

Looks cool!!
bowdown.gif

I have a Scorpion EX0 and they are a decent helmet..
That one looks very nice!

(USN05LE @ Feb. 23 2007,13:57) It has built in sunglasses, how kewl is that?

Don
Yep, Gonna hafta show this to Momma - I smell a Birthday Present!
biggrin.gif

Buddy just got one of those. Loves it
super.gif
Gonna have to get one for myself
super.gif

super.gif

Reminds me of those shoes they sold a while back... where they... reebok or nike's where you could pump them up after you put them on... Cool looking helmet!

Very nice, I hear good things about these.

My next lid will be a flip face for sure!

HJC had a prototype of something similar at the Moto show in DC in Jan. It didn't have the flip-up option yet... I think they were getting feedback from the crowd. It was comfortable but I just couldn't resist calling my husband "Maverick" for the rest of the day...

let me know when you all ready, just let me know. I can get them when your ready.

Josh

the air bladder and sun visor are damn great ideas...i likey...but....and it's a "BIG BUT".....

I hope the high speed aero's are markedly better than the EXO700 i have...it was great under 120....but at 140 on up?...lotsa wind pressure...HUGE "wind pressure"...my smoked visor cracked at it's most slender area going around the hinge point...somewhere's between 180-190..i thought a road pebble hit it...a real loud crack sound in the helmet...other than that?..my EXO700 has been an excellent 'round town/street helmet but has been relegated to being my "Work Helmet" after forking out $489 for a Shoei X-11...and the X-11 is truely a "AERO-AMAZING" lid...freaking thing even slips through the wind like greased owl shid during high speed sideways head checks...and it's light as he11....something i'm fairly certain the new Scorpion EXO1000 probably ISN'T with the added weight of the internally rotating sunvisor annnnd...air-bladder gizmo complete with pump and release valves...it'll be fairly interesting to see how much that EXO1000 tips the scales at.

Still...all in all?...i'm very impressed with scorpions "Innovative" offerings...that company is definantly trying hard and they may have a real winner on their hands with the EXO1000.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I e-mailed Scorpion, and they indicated an availability around the first part of May...

3 things they didn't mention was the helmets weight, how quiet it is, and ventilation.

Looks cool. Air bladder thing could be cool, then again it could suck balls
tounge.gif

Back