Switchback LEDs! (Pics)

order rear tail sockets for your busa,cut off the pig tail connecter splice the black/white wire to the existing black/white wire on your turn signal socket wires & run the brown wires to the ign.power connecter on the left side of the bike(by the head light).now you have turn signals & running lights...........where & how do you get those led bulbs?i did not see them on that site.

Cheaper yet, just go to an autoparts store with the stock stocket and match the socket to a 1157 one and you'll be set. Should be a little cheaper.
smile.gif

that's what I did with my sunfire's tail lights, I added another turn signal socket cause i was bored. No wonder its sittin and has been since april. That car was my guinea pig

Help! I just did this mod on one side to see if I did it right and the light flashes too quickly? Is it bcuz I havent done the other side yet or am I doing something wrong? I dont want to play with a relay. Thanks.

(KROOZER @ Jun. 20 2007,11:43) Help! I just did this mod on one side to see if I did it right and the light flashes too quickly? Is it bcuz I havent done the other side yet or am I doing something wrong? I dont want to play with a relay. Thanks.
That's a side-effect of installing LED bulbs...

You can get the fix from here: Load Equalizers Linky

Or you could even run to Radio Shack and pickup a couple 1 ohm, 10 watt, ceramic resistors and install them.

Personally, I leave mine at the fast rate - I think it draws more attention to my turn signals. But in KS, we don't have vehicle inspections, so I don't need to worry about the DOT flash rate...

ok so i have the rear tail 1157 sockets in the front nose sittin in front of me now. I splice the brown wires from the rear 1157's to the brown wire of the Euro connector, the black/white wire to the stock black/white front connector and the long white wire with black stripe to the remaining wire on the stock front connector?

what about the black/white wire on the Euro connector?

Maybe this will help. Its crude but somethin like this would help me out. I tried to make it as literal and obvious as possible. I could've made it nicer but i wanna get the bike put back together.

runninglightsdiagram1.jpg

Back