What did you do to your other vehicle

Cool
Waiting on your review of those, and how well they light your turns.
Some pics too please
Have to wait till this evening to get them lined up right. The photo looks odd as the white lights have a yellow tint in the photo. More pics to come. So far the largest expense was the factory acc switches.

FF329A21-192F-4B0F-AD36-B5C080260AA2.jpeg

These are the yellow ones
887F5245-F640-4C81-BF10-60DA0E80571F.jpeg

These are white but the photo looks weird
2A00BFCA-C620-48D3-896F-EC85F348E42F.jpeg

Haven’t had the chance to get out on the road but got some decent pics of the cutoff lines these have

View attachment 1659065

View attachment 1659064

I passed a Tacoma on the highway last night, and All the lights looked the same as the bottom picture, even the headlights.
The road in front of it looked really well lit too, first time I've seen that color driving light on a car or truck.
Are those lights as good as you hoped they would be?

I passed a Tacoma on the highway last night, and All the lights looked the same as the bottom picture, even the headlights.
The road in front of it looked really well lit too, first time I've seen that color driving light on a car or truck.
Are those lights as good as you hoped they would be?
The mount is not meant for my application so I will need to fab a new one at some point. As for the light output, hopefully I can get it out tonight and get a good feel for how bright they are. I don’t have a ton invested into it so should they fail to perform, I’m not at a loss. I will post night pics once I get it out

Picked this up to do some mile munching. Low miles. Even though it's like new. It was a barn find. Sitting since 2014. Needs to be gone through and woken up properly.

View attachment 1667097

View attachment 1667098

View attachment 1667099
Excellent, a two wheeled Honda Accord....they are a great bike for sure....

Just look at all those buttons....a retired former colleague of mine bought one of those new and I used to tease him about all the buttons-most of which he had no clue as to what they did...LOL!

Any pictures of the whole car and engine?
This is the cleanest it has ever looked when I got it back in 2018 LOL.

It has the 2.3 Pinto motor with over 220,000 miles on her now. I put a BoPort stage 3 head, 50 trim T3T4 Turbo, E6 manifold ported, Pimp ECU, Front Intercooler and a few other things on and is fun to drive when on boost. Handles like it's on rails with 18x9's on the front and 18x10's on the rear. Been thinking of going with a Stinger engine harness to get rid of all those wires and clean up the engine bay.

TC1.jpg

K

P1060847.JPG

This is the cleanest it has ever looked when I got it back in 2018 LOL.

It has the 2.3 Pinto motor with over 220,000 miles on her now. I put a BoPort stage 3 head, 50 trim T3T4 Turbo, E6 manifold ported, Pimp ECU, Front Intercooler and a few other things on and is fun to drive when on boost. Handles like it's on rails with 18x9's on the front and 18x10's on the rear. Been thinking of going with a Stinger engine harness to get rid of all those wires and clean up the engine bay.

View attachment 1667110
K

View attachment 1667111
A friend of mine had one of those but it was an SC.....it was a pretty nice car......he bought it new

F'n Honda
lol

(haters secretly want one, I do, lmao)
Not gonna lie. It started out feeling like your steering a battleship. But then when you settle in and relax it's like being on a cruise ship. Not much you need to do but entertain yourself.

Surprising the grunt the 1800 has. When you keep her in her sweet spot, she almost seems flickable in traffic. For a 900 lb cruise ship.

Absolute gobs of torque from about 1500-3500 RPM. It's no Busa. But it ain't no slug either!

A couple of rainy days here. Time to catch up on some jobs on the bikes. New shed hasn’t got properly wired up yet (it’s not high on my list) so isn’t great. I do have some lights on an extension lead. They are OK but not great, i normally have the doors open. Realised today the lights are intended to be extended by with multiple sets… so off I went and got a second set. Much better !

First pic is with the doors open trying to get more light in, mezzanine is still dark.
Last pic is today with all the doors closed.

35EA4FE4-7734-4F99-9CCF-16032FAF0622.jpeg

30117CD4-60C3-43B9-9BFE-5C0F17F9584D.jpeg

14814523-8BC2-49E8-8C9A-08C145356E16.jpeg

Excellent, a two wheeled Honda Accord....they are a great bike for sure....

Just look at all those buttons....a retired former colleague of mine bought one of those new and I used to tease him about all the buttons-most of which he had no clue as to what they did...LOL!
And it's more like an Acura thank you.

Back