What did you do to your other vehicle

Fitted and sounds perfect. Not loud but louder than stock.

Opens up the rear carbon wheel more.

View attachment 1650912
Seeing your bike. I miss my gen 2.

20190521_131457.jpg

I love to see your cars. I drive a minivan that has much less HP and less displacement (!) than my Busa. Not an exciting thing to drive, but its comfortable and fits 2 adults and 4 kids with ease.

It was maintenance day for the tractor as it was and still is raining it's H.O.L.E. off outside...

Oil and filter change (when it indicates it needs a change it goes to 80% power), greased all 15 grease points, took the deck off and gave it a good cleaning, checked all belts and pulleys and gave it a waxing....(my neighbors can't believe I wax a garden tractor).

Now it's ready for the next wave of grass cutting/hauling duties...

IMG_0116.JPG

It was maintenance day for the tractor as it was and still is raining it's H.O.L.E. off outside...

Oil and filter change (when it indicates it needs a change it goes to 80% power), greased all 15 grease points, took the deck off and gave it a good cleaning, checked all belts and pulleys and gave it a waxing....(my neighbors can't believe I wax a garden tractor).

Now it's ready for the next wave of grass cutting/hauling duties...

View attachment 1652056

Looks good...I push mowed for over 2 hours yesterday, lol

I was on that thing for well over 3 hrs yesterday...then the joys of using the grass trimmer....that seemed to take forever...

Only plus of the push mower is that I don't have to weed-eat, as I can cut all of the trim with the push mower.
I hate weed-eating, I have a nice industrial 2-stroke Stihl too...and havent cranked it in 4 years, lol(but I bet it'll fire right up!,)

Only plus of the push mower is that I don't have to weed-eat, as I can cut all of the trim with the push mower.
I hate weed-eating, I have a nice industrial 2-stroke Stihl too...and havent cranked it in 4 years, lol(but I bet it'll fire right up!,)
I could spend all day doing the edges and weed eating. I prefer that over actually mowing.

At my house and the house of the senior we look after, there are a pile of things which need to be trimmed, even if I used a push mower....I spend about an hour at each place using the trimmer...

The one I have can interchange it's attachments, I have a brush hog, rototiller and string trimmer for it...

I was going to say, it's 750cc, shaft drive, power steering, power lift deck, tilt wheel. cruise control, differential lock....it's the Cadillac of garden tractors...

If you have to spend 3 hours on it at a time, you might as well have something nice if you can.
About 15 years ago, I finally realized the value of a good riding mower...it made me feel grown up...and old, lmao!!

At my house and the house of the senior we look after, there are a pile of things which need to be trimmed, even if I used a push mower....I spend about an hour at each place using the trimmer...

The one I have can interchange it's attachments, I have a brush hog, rototiller and string trimmer for it...
Ever considered going from the lawn tractor to a zero turn?

My Stihl came with a string head, and I bought one that uses the 3 white plastic blades, which work really good.

i could've cared less about going to a zero-turn...until my friends started letting me use theirs.
If I ever buy another riding mower(aside from old cheapos), it'll be a zero-turn.
The time they save lets me do something other than mow grass(which I don't really mind...sometimes).

I did but this tractor is special, it will pull a lot of weight...cutting grass is only it's secondary duty, it spends as much or more time hauling implements around (aerator, dethatcher, roller, water trailer, and a utility trailer which seems to be always on it these days...).

Back