With all your miles, I have a question

I only have 1,400 miles on my gen 3 but I have M-Factory 40mm (1-1/2) drop, actually measures 1-5/8 drop, I have them clocked at 6 o’clock.

62787B74-71D1-4376-943F-0C254E5F0409.png

These aren’t for everyone but I’m going for comfort and I no longer lean hard. These fit gen 3 right out of the box but they are not drop so today I started machining pieces to adapt to my M-Factory drop. Not sure how it will turn out or if I’ll like the shifter and brake operation but I like machining things.

34DA9CC6-C59E-4CC1-AECA-4FD51B0B5F27.png

What do you use for rear sets? Factory? Adjustable? If adjustable what ones?
A bit of an odd answer, but stock, sort of. I know y'all want to lower your pegs, but I'm perfectly happy (at least my hips and knees are) with the stock height.

I've always run Oberon Footpegs sourced from the UK. They came with my '00 that I got 20 years ago, and I've been using that brand ever since. Oberon UK is still around, although I don't see my footpegs on their site anymore.

Img_0028.jpg

Img_1291_hayabusa_800.jpg

oberon_vs_stock_busa_800.jpg

It's all up to your knees and hips.
Do the pegs feel better up, down, back?
Up and back is only better for cornering with more foot clearance, unless you find that peg position more comfortable as well.
Also, if you have a worn bushing on the stock or aftermarket shifter pivot, and aftermarket with a bearing makes shifting smoother.

Back