'07 - hint from the source - suzuki

IG.

Registered
I went to Suzuki web site (today at 12:15 EST): www.suzuki.com, and when I moved the pointer atop the MOTORCYCLES box, that's what's get shown as a flash image:

Anyone who designs a web site, knows how much thinking and attention goes into choosing pictures. So to me, showing the Busa aggressively taking a turn at fulll lean (which looks like a 180 degree turn) means: "You just wait, we are coming out with something!"

Actually, now that I mentioned 180 deg, maybe there is a hidden message here. I need to think about it.

You draw your own conclusion.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: "Nah.. It's not 180 deg turn..."|1155573190 -->

ok.....what am I missing here....

Just looks like an older Busa railin' a corner to me.. I don't see any "hidden message".???

That pics been up on Suzuki's site for months now
rock.gif
Bingo!

Imagine, your are the head of Suzuki, and it is your final decision to choose and approve what single picture in regard to MOTORCYCLES should millions of motorcyclists see when they punch in www.suzuki.com. The picture that would somehow represent the company's direction in motorcycling progress, development, future, etc.

There are no coincidences here. The picture was carefully chosen and approved, and every detail of the picture was looked at and scrutinized before putting it up.

Anyone, who had to choose a picture for their own web site, tell me how much attention and analysis goes into choosing one.

Now to the picture. Black body work, dark brown pants (non-racing mind you), non-racing boots, black-silver jacket, and black helmet. All of that points to a stealthy look. This is something that you woudn't see till the last moment, and it will blow by leaving you in the dust. That's to me the underlying message. The setting is also clearly a non-track, but somewhere out in the country on back roads.

It's not a picture of 1K with Mladin winning on the track, it's not even a Busa shown in it's touring environment, not the Busa winning in 1/4 mile, and it's not even any of the LE colors which would look more stunning in the picture than the stealthy black.

I am drawing one conclusion only. It's coming this year.

Why would you as a head of Suzuki put up a picture like that a few months before the introduction of the new line-up?

Oh, and one more point. If one single model is so successful for so many years and brings up lots of $$$, you try to capitalize on that.

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155577881 -->

IG is one of those guys that <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>think outside the box</span> .
biggrin.gif

The next Busa to be release - i.e. right after the 06 - IS THE EXACT SAME BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - DOWN TO THE LAST WASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next generation Busa - late 07 ........... IT WON'T MATTER WHAT ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER RELEASES OR HAS RELEASED .....

GAME OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawazaki is marketing the ZX14 pretty hard and I think this is Suzuki answering back. The hayabusa is been out for a while and needs no hyped up marketing but still needs some type of marketing.
thumbs-up.gif
Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|boribusa69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155579350 -->

Back