'07 - hint from the source - suzuki

God... the picture isn't even of an 06! It's simply a picture of a busa... their best bike. Not some tease for a new busa in 07.

It's a 50/50 guess whether or not there will be an all-new busa for 07... it'll stay that way until we really know.

coffee.gif

Pay attention to detail guys. Don't click on the box where it says "Motorcycle", but move the pointer over it.

Also, it is clearly not the track but a nice back road, and the rider is dressed for aggressive street riding: helmet, good jacket, but non-racing pants and boots.

Haven't heard from anyone who actually was working on web design and was involved in choosing pictures that would best represent whatever the web site is supposed to convey.

The white lines look odd, and the rider clearly crossed them. But at the same time, the surface between the white lines looks perfectly good.

Speaking of the track, does anyone who watches racing, and knows a bunch of tracks around the world, do any of you recognize this turn?

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155605309 -->

God... the picture isn't even of an 06! It's simply a picture of a busa... their best bike. Not some tease for a new busa in 07.

It's a 50/50 guess whether or not there will be an all-new busa for 07... it'll stay that way until we really know.
Man, did anyone tell you the picture in your signature looked too seductive, and I can't think straight because of that? I am gonna retire for tonight.

Oh, and on the topic - it's not the picture itself. It's under what circumstances it pops up?

You're looking at the American Suzuki site. You should try the global site - it has lots of info on the 05 Busas!
tounge.gif

Now pass some of that stuff over here.....

IG. - I've been waving my pointer around so much I'm starting to feel like a fairy godmother...and I ain't seen that picture YET!

1zhelp.gif

The guess better than 50/50.  The 7 year old Busa engine doesn't meet the 2007 Euro Emissions Standards.  Unless Suzuki decides not to sell Busas in Europe for a year until it comes out with the new bike, it can't be the same old same old for 07.

Now how much changes other than the engine emissions remains to be seen.  I think we will see an injection of the GSXR 1K technology in a larger displacement.  Hint: The GSXR K6 meets the 2007 standards in 2006.

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155611118 -->

wow.gif
dude yer gonna hurt yourself trying to read so much into that pic...would somebody
please pass the
lurk.gif

Speaking of the track, does anyone who watches racing, and knows a bunch of tracks around the world, do any of you recognize this turn?
it doesn't look like anything the AMA guys run. And from watching all the MotoGP races, I don't see it resembling any circuits abroad.

It could be just some backroad but you're right, the lines look a bit odd though.

The best part of all the speculation, guessing, and reading-between-the-lines is that it's generally more fun than when the real things is announced. I'll almost be disappointed when they do release the new 'busa--I won't be able to fantasize 'bout "will have this, will it have that"!!!!

IG. - I've been waving my pointer around so much I'm starting to feel like a fairy godmother...and I ain't seen that picture YET!

1zhelp.gif
Nah... It's still there as of 11:40 a.m. EST. Call someone you know and ask them to do it. Your browser settings could be an issue... Unless Suzuki shows different picture for different regions (which I doubt).

After all the comments I read, I still think there is a significance in showing this image and not something else among the the other great machinery Suzuki produces. And the image with all the details that I mentioned - which of course is not coincidental. I agree that it is much harder to draw a specific conclusion. But we all agree that something is coming, and the fact that the image is there for a few months already suggests (to me at least) that it's going to be rather sooner than later.

Now, take your popcorn, and go outside...
cool.gif

if you pull up the website, face east, and fart, the '07 will appear on the screen
laugh.gif

Ahh....conspiracy theories.lol
I bet that the new 1K comes out before the new Busa
They're pumping out new 1Ks & 600/750 every 2 yrs
That would mean 2007, time for a new 1K

They're not going to release 2 new bikes in the same yr.
BTW 600/750s don't count

I know this because
I talked to a guy that works for Suzuki corp.

He wouldn't say yay or nay
But told me the story of a new every 2

So bring on the new 1K
and keep researching & modifying the new Busa
I can wait til 08

either way I'm happy

That pics been up on Suzuki's site for months now
rock.gif
Exactly ... and I think even more than months .... I've tried to save it a number of times, 'cause it's such a great photo. Now I can! And my prediction ... the "standard" Busa will be exactly the same, and the "LE" will come out a few months later, with all the goodies!
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155664429 -->

The only reason "I" think 2007 may see a new BUSA is that all the bikes INCLUDING the Limited's were released in Oct/Nov in 2006. Never since the SE/LE were first released have they been off the boat that early. Normally they don't arrive until Mar/Apr/May at the latest and 06 had them here before Christmas.....hmm....
rock.gif

Makes me think they had to get them out EARLY for re-tooling on 2007's! At least that's what I like to think since I am currently BUSA-LESS and would love to have one of the redesigned BUSA's in my garage for 2007....
blues.gif

The testing is never done on the track, that I know for a fact. Mid September is the bike show in Cologne, Germany.
And so far it has not been test ridden yet.
Barbara

Back