09 busa not available until March?

outofmyway

Registered
Spoke to a local dealer and was told that no one in the states will have the 09 until March next year, anyone knows anything different??

The dealer I hit up here in Dallas Told me they will have them in November.

Well my dealer hasn't a clue yet as to when they'll be available. I'm hoping for the "November" post above. Maybe the dealer in the first post "assumes" it's March because that is when the new 09 GSX-R1000 will be available. Heck, when you think on it, the 08 was an all new Generation II offering and I think some of you early birds got them in November last year? Right?
At any rate, I'm glad to see this thread started......................let's keep it up to date as the info comes in! :)

Oh, just FYI, my dealer went out as far as Colorado for me searching for a left over blk/org 08 "in-the-crate"..............no luck.

Last edited:
Spoke to a local dealer and was told that no one in the states will have the 09 until March next year, anyone knows anything different??

LOL, You know it takes a long time to change the paint colors in their machines in order to create 2009's. :laugh:

I would be very surprised if they aren't there at least by November.

Has anyone in the US actually been able to order an 09 yet? My dealer still doesn't have the 09 ordering forms.................bummer!

Back