2009 Busa Colors Released to Dealers This Month

+1 on dat :beerchug:

+2 on dat. I am just killing time here waiting to see the colors and confirm that I am gonna find a new '08 Blue cause nothing exciting came in '09 line. The white is nice.....just not for me. I also agree that you will never satisfy everybody, but being in marketing myself, it seems smart to try to hit more than one sub niche. I would like to see Suzuki get a little wild with just 1 model in just one year.

i would never sacrifice all the great things about the Busa in lieu of a paint job, but why should we have to make that choice year after year after year? They are changing colors any way. It wouldn't kill them to break it upo a little on one of the models. That's all i'm saying. Now where are those pics?[/QUOTE]

I FEEL YA BRO :beerchug: To be honest, THAT'S the exact reason i picked the org/blk.....it was the "flasher" one out of the three! :thumbsup:

Well finally after going to all the boards and checking the suzuki site I can go to sleep knowing that and 09 Busa is not in my future :( Was really hoping for some flash, oh well nothing I can do about since I am hooked on Suzuki. I have to agree the color that makes you turn your head is the orange-black. The white is nice but you add some bling and it just gets lost in white. Now need to do some soul searching to see what is next :(

Back