2022 shock exhaust DB remove and

brake side muffler. the outlet tube is sealed at the back end. looks like the exh has to come in the mesh area before exiting the muffler.

9B4F68B1-0055-4775-87E3-1F8CBDC30432.jpeg

BDCFB359-7A85-469A-BDFF-225D3849B373.jpeg

It takes five minutes and sounds great remove the mufflers you’ll save 22 pounds maybe 23 Lbs right off the bat... Sounds great not too loud with low deep growl sound. Attached the cover looks amazing sounds amazing hope you enjoy.. For a slip on, 48 mm good to go !!!
Hey man. Are you suggesting a slip on that is 48 mm will attach to the stock mid pipe?

Last edited:
Lol he was referring to the mid pipe stock. I’m waiting for the Yoshis to arrive …. March 30 you will have it next thing you know April 30 now I’m hearing May 30 unbelievable
Before I got the M4 I called Yoshimura. They told me that ithey wouldn’t hit production until June.

Wow. Over the weekend I saw a pair of M4 on a GEN two blue hayabusa sound pretty awesome which ones do you have. ?
I ended up with the single Tech 1 system. Dropped a ton of weight, and i really like the look of a single. I was apprehensive...but very glad I went this route.

from the outlet side u can use a hole saw. id hold it in a way the pieces fall out. for the inlet side you can punch out the cat with a rod.

from the outlet side u can use a hole saw. id hold it in a way the pieces fall out. for the inlet side you can punch out the cat with a rod.

Hole saw with big extension for everything. Punching it out with a rod worked for the old ceramic style cats but these are metal. Either way it is a PITA!

Back