Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Pashnit Touring on a Hayabusa

DSC05278.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

Highway 58 back in the day, some long, long straights out here. Hard to believe these shots are over 20 years ago. We're still out here riding.

114_1459.jpg

27-Hwy58.JPG

114_1435.jpg

Last edited:
That red one right behind yours has an extremely low seat. Brand/model?

Not sure if that's consider low, he's a pretty tall guy. That's Luc's Ducati MultiStrada. He comes on every tour I offer, but he has a lot of bikes & rotates around his collection, different bike every tour. Plus Luc is kinda your neighbor, he's based out of Merced.

DSC03470.jpg

DSC03470-2.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

Highway 58 is a fast road

DSC05286.jpg

Way off in the distance atop that mountain is a white dome. That's a FAA radar tower atop Black Mountain. There's a single lane paved road to the top of the mountain you can access from the Pozo Loop. We've done it twice on Pashnit Tours. But I got scolded the second time cuz it was a little too extreme. Too sandy, too bumpy, too many rocks. So we haven't been up there since.

DSC05287(2).jpg

at the summit

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC08956.jpg

Atop Black Mountain, the reactions ranged from:

Ken: I came all the way from Utah to see this! Awesome!
Tim: Pretty cool
Luc: I think I can see my house from here
Randy: You F@cker!

He was on a Buell, so maybe that's the issue. :rolleyes:

DSC08952.jpg

We have this loop we love to ride from Highway 58 near Pozo.

Huer Huero to Las Palitas to Highway 58 to Highway 229-Rossi's Driveway. Super backroads fun.

DSC05291.jpg

DSC05293.jpg

Welp. Road Closed sign.

Is it Suggestion Closed or really Closed Closed. Let's go find out. Never believe the sign.

DSC05294(2).jpg

Elevation changes in the twisties are a gas, like hiway 1 west from Leggett.
Hi. I have ridden to Fl bike week. Comming back from NJ to Ma. It was 6° F. Also I have ridden in snow 2 times. It was an early snow about 3 to 4 inches deep but very wet so the tires got to the ground so curves and 90° turns was with feet down and very slow. When I reached home it took over a 1/2 hr to get up my driveway all dirt wheel would just spin till it got down to the dirt then it moved a few inches and start spinning again.

Top Bottom