Aftermarket exhaust

Mike Chambers

Registered
finally installed my full yoshimura system today. What was done was I didnt use the AT2 muffler the system comes with, I chose to stick with the hepta force ( Japanese) mufflers the bike came with. With the purchase of the mid pipe from the discontinued gen2 system, I was able to fit with some minor modifications the mid pipe to the muffler. Fact is the mid pipe did not originally fit in , so taking the small extension ( muffler to stock headers ) I cut the end that does fit and welded it onto the mid pipe , thus enabling it to fit. And so it did . Now to reflash the ecu and dyno the bike.

20240828_173842.jpg

Anyone ordered this exhaust? would be helpful if you can share your thoughts
Looks good, I've only seen the photo of the system on the bike including the underside. I do notice a small catalytic insert on each side of the X pipe, seeing the small bulge . I assume yoshimura Japan only are making the system, I cant comment on whether yoshimura U.S are .

My friend bought this new dual yoshimura full system. Guess what, it sound quieter than OEM exhaust. It is 81db compared to OEM 91db.

Back