Bad paint job.........wait till u see this

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen for work. I hope the guy is taking him to court. Something similiar happen to my freind and his Supra, he took it to another body shop and got the quote (double the original quote) from them to fix it. He was awarded this price at small claims. Good luck

What do you expect for $750 ????..........reminds me of a paint job, my first, for my brother back in High School.... :oldcool:

Couldn't even look at all the pics it was that bad. If you are going to have such custom work done you need to make sure you take it to someone reputable.

They call themselves a body shop? :rofl:

OMFG.... This is hilarious...

seriously, I`d kill the fuggers when I was there to pick it up.

are those wood screws ??? holy shid, you'd have to call the cops if it was mine...I'd be in there beating their heads against something

$750?? come on, you get what you pay for... can not even spray a car for that kind of money much less get body work... I think the guy got exactly what he paid for...

can not even paint the plastics on our bikes for that...

anyone that has run a body shop will tell you a guy needs to generate $1000/1500 a day in revenue... IF that guy used cheap products he had $350 in product.. now you want body work... :rofl:

Real paint job without much if any body work? $3000 and up...

this was a guy that probably spent more time trying to find the cheapest place in town than he did picking a wife..

Last edited:
stay 25 ft back and it looks great!

$750 will not get much these days.

Did you get three bids before going to this shop?

He probably made $49 after paying for materials.

A complete descent paint job should be in the 3k range without much body work.

OMG are those sheet rock screws holding the body work together, 750 or not i would have someones azz for that kind of work, WOW!!!! but like others have said 750 is kinda cheap for that work, so i guess you get what you pay for at that body shop:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back