Before and After pics

Here is a shot of the other side

hayabseatforum.JPG

I like the little touches...fairing bolts, quick release seat bolts.
Looks like you hade some of the internals done too, raidiator?
Gotta get ya some of those fairing grills.  
Your bike is like what mine is going to look like.
So, yea, what was the final powdercoat/build cost?
I'm thinking if it's more than $2000, trade for the all black 07.

RsideBusa2__Medium_.jpg

My entire powder coating bill was 295.00 after taxes. That includes eveything that was silver and i mean everything.

rickspowdercoating.com

Jegs...Summit...S&W Chassis...Most custom chassis shops would have quick release pins like those, get dia and legnth, maybe $5-$7 ea.

I have ordered them from Jegs for sure, different places may have different color anodizing, just another way to make a bike look different or easy to work on.

Kickass job!
beerchug.gif
I like those pins for sure!

I think the only thing left is some smoked front signals. I'd say headlight too, but you definitely want people to see you (and you see the road at night).
smile.gif

(RYC1966 @ Jun. 15 2007,20:18) Jegs...Summit...S&W Chassis...Most custom chassis shops would have quick release pins like those, get dia and legnth, maybe $5-$7 ea.

I have ordered them from Jegs for sure, different places may have different color anodizing, just another way to make a bike  look different or easy to work on.
Do you have any links similar to his? I've found those type of pins, but they're around $16 each for carbon steel, almost double for stainless.

thanks!

Oh yea, I'll take a couple of those pins , if you find some more laying around.
beerchug.gif

These pins are used on Airplanes at my work. I will cross reference the part number to a company on the internet that sells surplus MIL spec hardware. i will post this as soon as i find the numbers.

Back