Before and After pics

(Wel_Crap @ Jul. 20 2007,08:10) Here is another supply for the QR pins. I'll probably order some this week!!

Quick Relase Pins
Someone help me with what size to order...
bluegrab.gif

58" busa...its an UFO undertail kit from Roaring Toyz. It doesnt do so well if you lowered your bike though with a passenger onboard. it does not have a very deep recess so the tire scuffs almost on any bump.

I am looking for a stock uncut rear fender to put back on it and then install the aluminum pann to have more clearence to solve the lowered/passenger riding.

Are you in memphis? we should hook up and ride.

Cool thanks man, i'm about 2hrs from memphis...
Gleason, NW TN. Next time i'm down that way i
will let you know.

Here ia all the info off othe Quick Pin itself.

AVK PUSH BLC4BA15S
NAS1334A3C15
(these are military spec numbers)

the pin diameter is 1/4" the shank length is 1.80" from the end to the bottom of the shoulder.

there are used mil spec hardware dealers on the net. at least i hope the dimensions will help everyone.

i have aout 10-12 of these stickers left if any one would like one on a first come first serve basis. i didnt like the huge akrapovic advertisement on the side of the can, so i replaced it with this.

exhaust__3_forum.jpg

$295.00 US??? Are you sure its not missing a 0 in front of that decimal point??? Did you bring him the bike or all the parts separate?

i took all the parts seperate. i disassembled the bike and literally took him every part that was silver.

$295.00. you read it correctly.

(omslaw @ Jun. 08 2007,11:15)
(yetifed @ Jun. 08 2007,10:05) the quick pins ...lets say were found or acquired from work. i am an acft mechanic so they are laying around. it definately makes it easy. i have them on my factory ge seat also.
Lemme know if you happen to 'find' some more!  
wink.gif
Or just post up the part # please. Length and dia. They can be found @ any good fastner supply store.
beerchug.gif

Back