Best front stand for Gen3

Robert 0046

Registered
Hi can anyone recomend yours and if you please post pictures of the one you are using and if you consider its the best let us know why? Price, comfort, secure im in for buying one so will see thank you

You looking for fork lift or triple tree lift?

I have a Woodcraft fork lift and have no complaints. I have to remove the front wheel speed sensor but that's not a huge deal. Pitbull makes one that will clear the sensor, but I got the front and rear woodcraft for the cost of the front pitbull.

I have a Woodcraft fork lift and have no complaints. I have to remove the front wheel speed sensor but that's not a huge deal. Pitbull makes one that will clear the sensor, but I got the front and rear woodcraft for the cost of the front pitbull.
Im looking for a fork lift

i have the pit-bull front forklift stand that i literally used only once with the ABS right swivel. will put it up for sale soon... started to use baxley chock and no longer need it.

I use a PitBull rear and a Baxley chock up front. I also have a PitBull head lift for when the front wheel needs to come off for tires. I concidered the Abba stand, but had the PitBul’s for years and didn’t really need it.

I would like one that i can use without removing the abs sensor what do you think about the ones people use under forks?

Opinions about this pin under forks lifts

Screenshot_20231009_095301_Google.jpg

I have the one cycle gear sells. I lifts with a pin that fits in the bottom of the steering head. It is a tight fit to get between the fender and the front cowl but it does fit.

In the market as well. Pit bull has been my go-to in the past but I’ve heard the tight clearance issues of the neck lift type and now might go with their fork lift option.

Back