Brocks Corbin seat, Corbin seat, or style seat. Which is more comfortable?

Busa3Bro

Registered
I have been looking at all three and can't decide which one to get. I like the different colors you can do with the Corbin, but I've never seen one in person or on another gen 3. I've heard a lot about the styled seat and I'm leaning more to it. I've heard that the brocks Corbin seat is the best and most comfortable, but I need more Insight on it. Pictures and Insight is much appreciated. Thanks.

Brocks is a drag race seat, so it purposely sits you lower, and against the tank.
Is it comfortable to ride for extended periods of time? For me and many, no, as you are stuck in one spot, and cannot move around on the seat.
Others love it, but many of them are shorter riders.
For those of us that can flatfoot a Busa(I can with slightly bent knees), sitting lower bends our knees even more, which many of us find uncomfortable as well.
But, as you can see, seats are 100% a personal preference.
I happen to love the regular Corbins, and had one on my Gen2.
Saddleman, with their center groove in the seat are by far my favorite...but they sadly are yet to make a gen3 seat.

I have the Suzuki styled seat and I love the looks and how the two different materials feel and the craftsmanship is top notch, the red double stitching is a great accent, it’s a very quality piece, the material on the side is grippy while the material on the top is quite a bit softer than the stock seat material. For me it’s not much more comfortable over the stock seat if any but to fair to the seat I have bursitis in both hips so I may not be giving the seat a fair comfort score since I sometimes hurt sitting in my recliner, others on here say the styled seat is a lot more comfortable to them.

Brocks is a drag race seat, so it purposely sits you lower, and against the tank.
Is it comfortable to ride for extended periods of time? For me and many, no, as you are stuck in one spot, and cannot move around on the seat.
Others love it, but many of them are shorter riders.
For those of us that can flatfoot a Busa(I can with slightly bent knees), sitting lower bends our knees even more, which many of us find uncomfortable as well.
But, as you can see, seats are 100% a personal preference.
I happen to love the regular Corbins, and had one on my Gen2.
Saddleman, with their center groove in the seat are by far my favorite...but they sadly are yet to make a gen3 seat.
I have been eyeing the Corbin seats, I have a saddle man on my other bike and would totally buy one if they make one for the gen 3.

i’m running the brocks corbin seat and it comfortable for short rides and racing scenarios bc it helps hold u in place. it has less padding to lower you in the saddle. definitely not the most comfortable seat. i had a corbin saddle on a cbr and it was a comfy seat for me in all types of riding.
have u seen sammy seats? another option for custom seats.
I've seen a lot of his seats and was considering it, but I heard lead times are up to 8 months.

I have the Suzuki styled seat and I love the looks and how the two different materials feel and the craftsmanship is top notch, the red double stitching is a great accent, it’s a very quality piece, the material on the side is grippy while the material on the top is quite a bit softer than the stock seat material. For me it’s not much more comfortable over the stock seat if any but to fair to the seat I have bursitis in both hips so I may not be giving the seat a fair comfort score since I sometimes hurt sitting in my recliner, others on here say the styled seat is a lot more comfortable to them.
I'm definitely leaning towards it. I've heard great reviews on it and for the price you can't beat it.

If you are in the Pacific North West and don't mind going for a road trip , you can go directly to the Corbin factory in California. They will make a seat that is perfect for JUST you. Kind of similar to getting a custom made suit of clothes ( business suit ) as opposed to a suit "off the rack".

Saddleman gel seat with channel

1006220824_HDR.jpg

I’m gonna be the minority in this. But I’ve been riding my bike for a week with just the seat pan, and minus some extra heat on my butt it’s more comfortable than any seat I’ve sat on lol. Sitting 2-3” lower in the bike changes everything and I feel a lot more connected to the road.

That being said, I have a 4ish hour round trip coming this weekend and I’ll be putting the Suzuki comfort seat on for that :lol:

Back