Seat for Gen 3

I had to cancel my order from them when I waited for over a month with no update. Paid an extra 10 bucks or so on eBay to get it in less than a week...

Unpopular opinion, this seat now that it's covered with the drop pegs to offset the loss in seat height is more comfortable than the stock seat. It hurts your butt better and let my hips not have to be as wide. I spent about 2.5 hours on it at one ride and overall was better than stock

20231022_175727.jpg

New Imagine did mine, sent them off and got them back few weeks later. I've had the seat done the same on the Gen1 and 2 as well. While I find it more comfortable, mainly because I feel like I'm riding the bike and not just sitting on top of it.

View attachment 1668701

View attachment 1668702

View attachment 1668703

View attachment 1668704
Dsid you have your trim professionally painted or did you do it yourself? If you did it yourself, what did you use? I thinking of painting mines.

I just use sheepskin on all my bikes, alaskaleather.com warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and very comfortable. This one has nearly 100,000 miles on it from my C-14 and Multistrada, might order a new one in a darker gray color. 300 mile days are no problem!!

IMG_6541.jpeg

Back