Captain Showing off his Photog Skills

This brings back a very bad memory! I did the same thing 10 years ago!

The bad part was i was wearing jeans and a t shirt, and no helmet! OUCH!!!!!

OUCH
wow.gif

(Professor @ May 14 2007,17:13) GC,

That is possible. When I talked to him, he really didn't know what had happened for sure. He had a progressive controller and was wondering if it went full on at once.  You may be on to something or the combination of the two.
I have a outlaw bike like that now and it can only be a few things,getting out of the groove and spin the tire and then hit the groove again and it launches the bike air bound(happened to Jamie Hunnicutt,her accident went exactly the same except imagine a little lady on there hanging on),nitrous on wot switch will do it as you can't back off the throttle once your at a certain angle and nitrous continues to progress to 100%(I had this happen on my old short nitrous bike to me)....tell him to put the nitrous on a button(I use my starter switch now to activate my controller),it's so easy to smash it once full throttle and even easier to let it go when bike starts to wheelie real bad...I'm glad to see he made it out with no a scratch on that noggin(God Loves that man)...

(BigBSBusa @ May 14 2007,18:flamethrowing:) At the point of the posted pic I would have lost it and let go of the grips!  I can't believe his head never struck the ground after the helmet came off!
I was in the staging lanes watching it. That whole sequence of shots took probably a second! My bet is it was over before he realized what was going on!

(Professor @ May 14 2007,08:20) For those that might not have seen these. The Captain shot some amazing pictures this weekend at the PMRA races here in Oklahoma. I wish I had even a small portion of his photography skills

Hayabusa.Org is sponsoring the PMRA series this year. There were at least 6 board members that I know of that were in attendance this weekend.

Link

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OK, here is a bigger link! Click Here smile.gif</span>

A sample
TV-5-12-2007+293.jpg
LET GO FORREST, LET GO!!!
wow.gif

Back