Do you love your job?

Do you love your job? - Seeing if my dad was close :)

• Yes

Votes: 89 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Muppets Control GIF

#AppleTV ~ recharge remote *

Last edited:
View attachment 1684257
#AppleTV ~ recharge remote *
Hi. Yes I do love it. Jelping people that need help and making sure that they are OK.

Finances aside, any tips on easing into the first few years of retirement? I understand that they are referred to as "The go years" when many decide to see the world. For me, I am concerned about filling the time. But I have heard retirees say "I don't know how I had time to work." What worked for you?

Finances aside, any tips on easing into the first few years of retirement? I understand that they are referred to as "The go years" when many decide to see the world. For me, I am concerned about filling the time. But I have heard retirees say "I don't know how I had time to work." What worked for you?
I retired from a heavy corporate job, lots of politics. Work had me travel the globe all the time, so no interest to travel. Retired in 2016.

The nice thing about retirement is you can afford spending your time, to do what you always wanted to do. If you can make money out of it, getting paid to do what you enjoy is a bonus.

I started with my favorite hobby, it became a business, took off and the only sad thing is that I did not do this years ago.

Butters Stotch Work GIF by South Park

Back