even if the ZX-12 is faster than Busa

OB_EXCLR8

Registered
One day a bike will be mass produced that is faster than the BUSA. Period. If it is the ZX-12, or some other bike, history will not be changed and that bike will have always come after the Hayabusa. PERIOD. So lets all stop responding do any ZX-12 crap. The BUSA came fist in this ultimate sport class and that is that.

he said rectum....lol....
like i said zx-12 your the man!!!

[This message has been edited by frank adams (edited 18 September 1999).]

I know enough about ceramics to know that's what elective class you should be taking right now versus computer lab! Or, maybe you can join in on some little bitch fight in cooking class with all the ladies.....

The sad part here is that I am pro-Kawi. (and now... I'm almost embarrassed to admit it) I ride one, I'll buy another one (someday), and I happen to like the color Kawi green. You come on here and spew your crap and ruin it for the other Team Green guys that like to communicate here and use its resources. I come here because I am an enthusiast, and quite frankly, this Busa right now is the only thing out there that makes life interesting for me at the racetrack!

Someday, when you stop spanking your pud over thoughts of throwing your leg over this ZX-12, you'll come to realize that it's no fun being the whipping post for the rest of us.

I would love to engage you further, but there's a place that I would rather do it. So you let me know when you feel like being my little bitch for the day and I'll school you at the dragstrip on anything you choose to roll up on! Hell, maybe your principal will give you course credits for the lesson I hand on down to you!

"The sad part here is that I am pro-Kawi. (and now... I'm almost embarrassed to admit it)"

How melodramatic....I post and now you are embarassed. I own a Kawi now, you own a Kawi so we both represent them? Stop being stupid. I don't think anyone here thinks that I am speaking on your behalf so stop being stupid I have read your other posts and I so I know you have a brain. This is like a soap opera.

[This message has been edited by ZX-12 (edited 18 September 1999).]

"Your little bitch"..... from a dragrace? So if you beat me I am your bitch? Why don't you get a girlfriend? You read way to many comic books.

No, I certainly think that the user's here can find the obvious differences between what you have to offer and what I do. That's no rocket-science.... hey they may even go over that with you in detention! My point, which you were so very nice to clarify for me, was that we both "represent" (thanks for the word!) Kawasaki. And unfortunately, your tantrums ruin it for the rest of us!

Actually, haven't picked up a comic book in at least 15 years. And as far as the girlfriend....heck, I'm trying to get rid of the one I have!

As many spankings as I would give you that day, you'd better believe you'd be my little bitch!

Kevin don't get rid of your girlfriend cause you think I am going to be your bitch. I have a girlfriend that I am keeping.

As for your tirade about us representing Kawi I haven't got my check yet will you call our agent? If they don't sponsor you kevin you don't represent them. Dummy!!!

Hahahahahahah

Hmmm, who said "represent" first? You did, you did, you did, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!!!

Well, I tell you what.... I'm not on their payroll, but Kawasaki sends me a contingency check everytime I win! They also give me parts at near cost and technical support when needed. How about you?

very interesting tread! Spankings,bitches,ceramics,my girlfriend against your girlfriend now thats something I could watch...What do you ride zx12 besides your ego? This is the second time on this list and I have read all your posts,,,,damn brother or should I say sister your a legend in your own mind!!!
good luck..

My sentiments exactly!!!!

What do you know about ceramics?

I am writing a paper and trying to fit them into motorcycle technology to create a niche for upstart aftermarket companies.

Kevin, if I don't get a check from Kawasaki as I have already explained to you then I don't represent them do I? If you feel you represent Kawasaki then you do. Now you are not only racing with yourself you are arguing too! You said I rep them I did not. You said you would beat me.....I do not argue.....Why do you keep arguing? I think you do it to let everyone here know how special you are. Let me say it for the record Kevin. I am really impressed with you.

Quick question Kevin. Since you reprsent Kawi and we will have the numbers in 14 days why don't you post the stats for the 12 right here and we will see if the spokesman for Kawasaki is talking out of his rectum?

ZX12 what is your current ride?
A Mattel *Big Wheel*

ZX9 has been here for a long time and as he stated he is proud Kawasaki owner. His posts are informative, but not till now has he ever dropped to your demeanor. May be your EX500 will smoke his ZX9.

But honestly do you really have anything to contribute to this site other than a desire for abuse.
There are intelligent people with no common sense, and so far you have exhibited neither intelligence or common sense.

You don't go to a crowded theatre and yell "Fire!".
You don't go to Harlem and yell out "******!" if you are white, yellow or red.

So think about the demeanor you entered this site with.

Disclaimer: I am not a racist, and actually the word ******** is not based on skin color it is derived from stupidity(black, white, yellow or red).

All I ask is try a little common sense before you type in you literary contributions.

But if it is *KawAbuse* you want you will have to wait, I am to busy riding my very real Hayabusa.

Easy Kawabuser: The supreme court made some decisions limiting the breadth and scope of what constitutes free speech. They concur with you about yelling fire in a movie theatre. They would not treat the Harlem situation because unlike yelling fire in a theatre you are not endangering others only yourself. Reno might prosecute you for a hate crime though if you made it out of ICU. I don't think that my words have caused physical harm to anyone here so I am not convinced that the movie theatre precedent applies. Tom Mitchell could probably treat this better though.

Back