Fastest you've driven your car

Re: Fastest you've driven your car

I have gone "Trip Reset" in my 83 Mustang GT.

This was on a speedo that went to 180km/h.

4100rpm turned out to be 135mph.

Took my 89' 928 S4 to its top end! I will admit to freeway speed being adequately maintained.

Ive had this one to 120 that was real scary! torsion bar suspension, bouncing all over the road...., been a passenger in my buddies 700+HP 396 stroker 94 z28 that runs 9's was going to fast for me to lean over and see the odometer...LOL I estimate about 168 though before he ran out of gear,rpm,road and clean underwear....

484349426_l.jpg

I was wasting time and saw this thread, kind of fun!!

I have gone 7.83 @ 180 MPH quarter mile in my 92 Mustang GT, with slight mods :laugh:

I just recently sold my '00 LS1 Z/28 Camaro...
It had a 383 stroker all forged, w/ heads and cam, and full bolt ons...
Had that thing at 165+mph off the track...

I used to build/race tunner cars for a buddy of mine. He started with a Rx7 turbo, ended up with something a little different. After the widebody kit, full cage, completely gutted and lightend the to max. The motor came out the turbos came out and in went the Peter Ferrell special with a kkk turbo, apexi turbo controlls, motec ecu with on board laptop and lot more little extras to get it to 1200+hp and then a 250 shot of the NOS for just incase. This was the only car i ever drove that was badder than my busa. We ran heads up one night and he wooped my ass!!! Last time ever in it at a undisclosed location the GPS said 234, im not sure how accurate GPS is but scary thing is the car had more left in it, just not enough balls for the driver ;).

140mph in a Ford Crown Vic,...scarry too, it starts to float at that speed and isnt good at anything but straight..

178 via garmin and supra. oddly enough I actually feel safer on a bike that fast. Not my car by the way.

120 in my Jeep Cherokee lifted 2 inches.

Its actually scary as you expect the Jeep just to lift up and top over.
Never did it again!???

Hit the governor at 155 in my 04 GTO, pulled the whole way. Almost 165 in brothers WS6, it feels much faster from the passenger seat by the way.

Back