flashed Gen3 v Flashed decatted ZX14R

Looking at the torque curves, my guess is in the 1/4 mile that would be a very close contest, Busa will have the advantage for the 1st 1/8 mile at least.

In the 1/2 mile, with the speed restrictors lifted, the 14 will be king.

That opinion is based only on the numbers shown.

Looking at the torque curves, my guess is in the 1/4 mile that would be a very close contest, Busa will have the advantage for the 1st 1/8 mile at least.

In the 1/2 mile, with the speed restrictors lifted, the 14 will be king.

That opinion is based only on the numbers shown.
Nope. The 14 will spank the Busa. The difference below 7k is meaningless in a drag race. Of course this assumes equal riders, etc.

I've had both, both stock except for twin Yoshi exhausts (on both). The Busa does feel stronger low down and had better initial throttle response but it runs out of shove really early, the 14R just pulls and pulls. Still prefer my Busa, it handles better than my 14R even if it's not ultimately as fast

I need a 2nd bike , my busa is 13 years old
It’s back in garage to skim head to raise CR and tweaks the cams

Gen3 is too close for Gen2 in my opinion
So looking at the big Zed

I’ve nearly convinced the wife of the benefits of a newer bike a 2021 ZX is £12,200 or $14,600

The problem is after 15 years most motorcycle breakdown recovery will not recover a bike from Europe to Uk

I plan on riding the busa to Finland in june

4,000 miles

I need a 2nd bike , my busa is 13 years old
It’s back in garage to skim head to raise CR and tweaks the cams

Gen3 is too close for Gen2 in my opinion
So looking at the big Zed

I’ve nearly convinced the wife of the benefits of a newer bike a 2021 ZX is £12,200 or $14,600

The problem is after 15 years most motorcycle breakdown recovery will not recover a bike from Europe to Uk

I plan on riding the busa to Finland in june

4,000 miles

The new zx14 gages did spruce it up a little too, lol

i have just bought the bike in the dyno run
decatted, remapped all limiters off, Nitron aftermarket rear shock

i pick up mid March
a stable of busa and zx14r

2 bikes with halving the mileage - should see me out or when one can no longer buy petrol in Europe

thought of Gen3 with all the trick electronics but jumped camp - i like both brands

(owners pics not mine)

zzr.png

i have just bought the bike in the dyno run
decatted, remapped all limiters off, Nitron aftermarket rear shock

i pick up mid March
a stable of busa and zx14r

2 bikes with halving the mileage - should see me out or when one can no longer buy petrol in Europe

thought of Gen3 with all the trick electronics but jumped camp - i like both brands

(owners pics not mine)

View attachment 1663265
It's the right color for a Kwacker...

Northern Yorkshire eh? Any good roads through the Yorkshire Dales (another yank who's read all the All creatures great and small books)?
All creatures great and small country , not really busa territory , windy nadgery curves, yes I have been around most of the roads. There are some busy biker routes, with speed traps

The North Yorkshire moors ( east side has good roads for a busa )

I often run around East Yorkshire not far from me and Lincolnshire more flat home to Lancaster bomber Dam busters of WW2

Back