FRISBEE BURNS-OUT OYSTER RUN STYLE!

Cookie

Registered
This is a pic I captured at the Oyster Run in a little town on the fringes of the San Juan Islands called Anacortes, Washington on September 26th.

The local authorities favourably close down the whole main street in this town along with support and cooperation of the local chapter of Bandidos.

Over 100,000 motorcycles of every type and over 200,000+ people. Loads of biker type chicks!

Let's hook up with a north ride.
wink.gif

Nice burn, Frisbee. Friend too!

Oh GOOD stuff, man and I have been to Anacortes. Mostly I am proud that you smoked them Hardleys behind you...
biggrin.gif
That put a smile on my face...

So where the hell you been Cookie... Just spending all your time at SH.org?

Good to see you here.

Yeah, Rev, a lot of good people here, you definitely being one. My computer crashed a while back and I forgot to drop you guys in my favs. Not a good excuse, but honest.  
cool.gif

Oyster Run, many, many sport bikes representing.

There's an old saying that goes, '"Don't let any upstart priest scare you out of your church!"

Because I choose not to ride World War II farm equipment that loses parts enroute or over-heats just by looking at it, doesn't mean I can't attend to show my goods.
biggrin.gif

I love standing back and watching people come up to my Busa to take pictures and say how cool it is.
super.gif

This FRISBEE dude, is he not around much?

Thanks for the pic Cookie ! Theres a ton of sport bikes there . next year we should get a big group ride there .

There you are! Hey, next year, you bet. Lets not wait until next year. We were trying to get a run down to Mt. St. Helens this weekend, but the rain came. We will try again. We want a clear day for sure.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pic Cookie ! Theres a ton of sport bikes there . next year we should get a big group ride there .
Holy Sh!t it's Frisbee.... AND Cookie... Been a Loooong Time...

The wife is currently interviewing for Jobs all over the place.

Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Thousand Oaks CA, and Hopefully will have an Interview trip to Denver soon as well.

So I might make it up there again. We'll find out this spring. I spent some time out at Friday Harbor, was a real good time...

I just got back from Denver for business. It is very white there. Not a lot of diversity. To sano for me, although very clean and nice. I love the mountains.

I live in Seattle nad we are shrouded by mountains, Olympics to the west and the Cascades to the east. Snow isa coming. Portland is okay, I love the Rose City. Kindof my home away from home.

I am vary partical to Vancouver BC! I am an hour and a half away from another country that has a Queen.
tounge.gif
All the women there are blessed and definitely drink lots of milk there.
biggrin.gif

Move to Seattle and enjoy everything that keeps me here despite the failing traffic system.
mad.gif
It gives a new meaning to selectively spliting lanes. Not something I really look forward to, but sometimes an necessary evil.

Friday Harbor looks great from the air. Let me know when you make it up, I'll help you see a different perspective.
wink.gif

Uhhh! Am I smoking dope or somethin' because I don't see any picture in this thread? Not even the little box with the red 'x' in it. What's the deal?
rock.gif
mad.gif

The pics there, first post . I won't have my bike back on the road for a couple weeks . But hell yeah we could get together sooner . I ride year round .

Yeah, looks like ya'll were showin' the crowd what a real bike can do!
super.gif

A lady cut in front of him at the gas station and he hit it on her car . It got cracked so he cut it off.

chant : Busaah, Busahh, Busaah ... nice... I was just in Everett last month... rented from Cycle Barn... FUN! and they got some hotties in there.

Back