Gen 3 Owners manual

I understand having to purchase the full owner/repair manual, but I'm having a hard time finding a digital version of the basic user manual for the 2022/Gen 3 Hayabusa. I feel like I've had PDFs for previous cars/bikes I've owned. Is this something that has recently stopped being provided by manufacturers for free?

Deep link > Your Cart - Genuine Suzuki Manuals

Motorcycle: Hayabusa (GSX1300RM2)
2022 Service Manual
Parts Number: 99500-10L00-03E
836+ pages.
Anyone else have trouble trying to buy a service manual here?
I have tried several times over the weeks since this link was posted, and same thing every time, an error message.
(yes, my debit card works everywhere else).

Screenshot_20220213-100301_Chrome.jpg

Got my service manual straight from Suzuki Dealer. It was $95. They said it would take weeks because they are printed by order but it only took about a week.

Got my service manual straight from Suzuki Dealer. It was $95. They said it would take weeks because they are printed by order but it only took about a week.
I like to order online, quick and easy...usually.
I'm not a fan of the local dealers either.

That's what I have, go easy on the pages though the adhesive lets them go rather quick.
I'll buy one from somewhere else then.
The non-oem manual I have for the gsxr is higher quality than any oem manual I've had before any.
It has a clear plastic and black plastic page on the front and back, and it lays flat opened to any page.
Picture and diagram quality is excellent as well.
Was also about $20 cheaper.
Thanks for the info.

I'll buy one from somewhere else then.
The non-oem manual I have for the gsxr is higher quality than any oem manual I've had before any.
It has a clear plastic and black plastic page on the front and back, and it lays flat opened to any page.
Picture and diagram quality is excellent as well.
Was also about $20 cheaper.
Thanks for the info.
Let us know, def interested in ^.

Nah, nothing yet.
I have this one for the gsxr, and as said, excellent.
Whenever they get one for the gen3 I'll buy one and post the link.
They have the gen1 and gen2, 08-2020, but nothing listed for 2021 or 2022.
Price has went up some too, suprise($108), but worth the extra.
I had oem for my gen2, and it was basically a paperback...these are much better.

Back