Getting my BUSA next month but can't pick between black or white:P

Amir11

Registered
whats going on guys
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about picking up my new busa next month!

only thing is that im kind of confused as to which color to get, black or white?
i love white on everything and think it can look friggin amazing with even some minor mods
although, black busas look MEAN and BEASTLY....which i think suits the busa lol

im kind of leaning both ways but id love to get your opinions on what you may think would be best;)
thanks guys

If you want to stand out, get the white. If you want a more stealthy-look, get the black. If it was me, I'd go with the black.

If you lean to the feminine side get the white. If your a manly man get the black :rulez:

I'm with Bret on this one. :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ahhh decisions decisions.... If its your first Hayabusa ya may want to start off with the black model kinda like starting out on a 600. If your a talented rider and you like to get the maximum performance then its white hands down. Hurry though white always sells out faster then the black. Seems those that have the black models were purchased at a great deal on leftovers.

3 modes..

A) Artic White Mode.
B) Boring Black Mode
C) Child Mode.

Ahhh decisions decisions.... If its your first Hayabusa ya may want to start off with the black model kinda like starting out on a 600. If your a talented rider and you like to get the maximum performance then its white hands down. Hurry though white always sells out faster then the black. Seems those that have the black models were purchased at a great deal on leftovers.

3 modes..

A) Artic White Mode.
B) Boring Black Mode
C) Child Mode.

They only sell black to accomplished riders. That's why the white sells out so fast and why you have one:poke:
:laugh:

The black one is boring and has no personality. On the road no one will hardly glance at a black bike. Now a white one they will say, wow look at that fast bike :laugh:

every freaking bike on the road is black. get white it`s pretty, I like my females pretty, I look manly enough myself, no need to compensate having bad azz looking bike.

1st Welcome, 2nd RED

2012-Suzuki-Hayabusaa.jpg

they sell blacks to whoever can get downpayment, when white flying off the floor quick.

I will let you slide since you don't have one.:beerchug:

My local dealer has 3 white 2012 in stock. The 3 black have already been sold. I guess here in Bama we have more manly men than girly men.:whistle:

Love My 2011 White! I bought it cause i like it and for no other reason. On a side note, i have yet to see another SINGLE 2011 white Busa in SD. Seen a lot of black ones, but no white.

Talk about a loaded question??? I truely love my black. Prob with the black is it shows all the dust dirt rain spots etc. White hides a lot of that crap. If you buy black you better be meticulous. White will allow you to be a little more sloppy. Also black shows all the swirls etc from a real rider.

I would go look at each of them in person then decide..
But what ever color u pick people will still stare..and u will get alot of stupid questions about the bike from people who know nothing about bikes...

sent from my busa

Having owned both black and white Gen II Busas, I think it's time I broke my silence on this matter.

One of them was faster than the other.

If you want to be the fastest and look good doing it, get the white one. :thumbsup:
If you dont mind being slower and blend in with the others get the black. :laugh:

Back