Getting my BUSA next month but can't pick between black or white:P

Ahhh decisions decisions.... If its your first Hayabusa ya may want to start off with the black model kinda like starting out on a 600. If your a talented rider and you like to get the maximum performance then its white hands down. Hurry though white always sells out faster then the black. Seems those that have the black models were purchased at a great deal on leftovers.

3 modes..

A) Artic White Mode.
B) Boring Black Mode
C) Child Mode.
+1000

I was going to get the white until I saw it in person and realized it has a little of a pearl look to it (doesnt look nasty enough to me) . The black is just plain mean and fits the busa well.

Color is certainly a personal preference, but to me white is boring and just does not belong on a bike at all. I don't even like the Gixxer race color scheme with the blue and white. The white just kills it. Appliances and houses are white. Bikes shouldn't be.

The only used ones I see at the dealers are the white ones. People trade them in cause they are slower. Its a fact, google it ! The synonym for white is slow, just looked it up.
W- wont
H- hit
I- indicated
T- top
E- end

Seriously if you want to look good go with the white. You just won't believe how many positive comments I've received this week about my bike. I had three women the past two days take pictures of my Busa and remember my Busa has nothing fancy done to it.

No lie I felt kind of bad for my buddy with his black Busa i was riding with last night because mine garnered more attention...not my fault.

Of course no difference in the speed of the bike by color but if you want to stand out and look good I say go with white.

I've always liked a mean black machine but in this case I think the white stands out a lot more......and whites a lot easier to keep looking good than black. Personally I like the red the best tho :laugh:

Which one looks the fastest :laugh:

gorup 2.jpg

WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....:laugh::laugh:

SKECHE said:
WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....WHITE....:laugh::laugh:

Do you burn crosses?? :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back