Got me a new toy!! :-D

'Ladies night" fo free:blush:  wherez my skirt I'm part Irish :laugh: :laugh:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066543410 -->

Yeah I try to involve my lady in all my activities outside of work cept riding the Busa.  This is where I draw the line (my Sanctuary). No passenger allowed

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066543814 -->

And again I am lucky....she shoots guns and she rides.

Sammie_resized.jpg

Yep you got a good eye alright :D

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066544259 -->

Hey iz that a 280z in the background in front of the Busa?

Man I owned a 240z ,260z ,280zx 84 300zx Turbo and a 88 Turbo now all I need is to put a Turbo on the next busa I get.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066544831 -->

OMg man where on the same azz level my next ride I would like to have as well but it's gotta be the TT NSX

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066545609 -->

These cars hold there value !  I havent seen anything under 18g 91 yr model and up worth buying.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066545383 -->

This is the closes you can get to a Formula 1 race car when it comes to handling (not speed). Beside who need speed when you got the Busa.

gota love em......saw a 96 for sale at the local race shop for 26,000 turbo'd, cams, intake, exhaust, lots more and it only had 48,000 miles.....almost pissed myself with anticipation until I found out what the insurance would cost :sad:

Already got a figure on it as well, didnt seem to bad though. My boy is my ins Rep (State Farm)so he now how to work in there .  It payz to know peeps.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066545819 -->

Man we just walked all over dude :eek: thread like two chicken head gabb'n on the phone.  Sorry H-man

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066546050 -->

FinallyGotaBusa
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it sux to insure cars here people here drive like shieot

I thought you guyz rode snow mobile and cross couuntry ski to get around in the winter :D

Back