GOT Me ONE!!!

Thanks for the great comparison. Congrats on the 05 and welcome to the board!!

Dude if you or any of your buddies that end up coming over to the sweet appeal of the Busa need to sell your Kawis I would recommend you message our board member bullet train. Rumor has it he loves them Kawis. Haha. Hope you like that buddy.

Congrats on the new busa and welcome to the board. I must say the comparison was most enlightening.
biggrin.gif

And a pic finally. Seen one, seen em all. Pretty darn near stock except for the Windscreen, risers, and decals removed by the guy I got it from. A little disappointed about the rear decals being gone and the S on the tank. Oh well.

<!--EDIT|KawiZixxer
Reason for Edit: "messed up pic dload."|1113803608 -->

PICT0018cc800.jpg

WELCOME TO THE MOST OUTSTANDING BIKE OUT THERE. sEE YA ON SCS.
Scwell, hehe. Thanks! I thought you might have considered selling me yours for a while there.

But you must want to keep it. I told you up at redrock that day when we switched bikes, that I was actually shopping for a busa, and all they had was a 12.

Too damn high for me, the busa feels just right.

Did you buy that from the dealer on Craig?
Yes heli, I did. Spur of the moment. I had emailed you that we should go together to Nevada SUzuki and lean on them for 2 brand new ones out the door together...but I decided that since I was paying cash for it, - I would go check out the one on Craig and save a couple grand. - But for some reason the email errored I think.

Turns out I saved about $1800 over the one at NV SUZ. And I got the mods I wanted in the higher screen and the Bar risers. I was also happy to not have to break in another bike like I just did with the 12.

congrats on the new bike!!!

i would like 2 update mine with the pass switch.. but then i remember that i can do that 4 days and no 1 in AZ would move 4 me...
mad.gif

Back