Gotta love it...

(GJoker @ Apr. 15 2007,14:35)
(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 15 2007,10:55) no pics?
Didn't get pics of the actual event but here's a few pics of the ugly bastids...  
crazy.gif
Ready for my close up...

Wolf_Spider2.jpg

(PDBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,11:03) That's funny stuff. I bet if you guys had your red capes on it would've been different  
SHOCKED.gif

Oh, I wouldn't use his bathroom either, that thing could grow into a monster down there, I've heard stories... you don't live near them do you?  
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Believe you me.. he starched that bad boy up so stiff a taxidermist woulda been proud!

(GJoker @ Apr. 15 2007,14:37)
(GJoker @ Apr. 15 2007,14:35)
(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 15 2007,10:55) no pics?
Didn't get pics of the actual event but here's a few pics of the ugly bastids...  
crazy.gif
Ready for my close up...
A little info on them...

Wolf spiders; Wolf spiders belong to the family Lycosidae. They are very common and usually found on the ground, where they are well-camouflaged. The Carolina wolf spider (Lycosa carolinensis), at 25 mm to 35 mm, is the largest in the United States. These spiders do not spin webs but some dig burrows or hide under debris. Like other hunting spiders, they have good eyesight and are sensitive to vibrations.

...the one that interupted our movie must of migrated from Carolina!  
laugh.gif

Worth of a hot piece of 40 cal. lead any day! I used to shoot them with my Daisey BB gun when I was growing up,it was fun watching them spatter all over the place!

Good thing that thing did not bite one of you guys they leave you really messed up. I had an Uncle of mine that got bit by one on the had and he almost lost his hand. It left a nasty scar. We have all kinds of nasty little critters down here in TX. Not scared of to many thing but spiders do weird me out because they can get you when you least expect it and you will not know it until it is to late
AAAssjani.gif

05_Busa.JPG

There have been pictures all over the internet and on Discovery Channel, etc of the effects of their bite. I don't care if you do run away, screaming like a little girl - you DO NOT want to get bit!

WAIT A MINUTE. Did someone same they are indigenious to the Carolinas? This suddenly isn't funny anymore
wow.gif

How'd I miss this gem of a thread?!
laugh.gif

That's hysterical...you made Brenda proud didn't you GJoker?
laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of spiders...toss me in a pit full of snakes first!

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 08 2007,13:51) How'd I miss this gem of a thread?!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Made her proud?... Oh for sure, I didn't step on her as I trampled over her getting out of the room!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(GJoker @ May 09 2007,11:03)
(VaBusa @ May 08 2007,13:51) How'd I miss this gem of a thread?!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Made her proud?... Oh for sure, I didn't step on her as I trampled over her getting out of the room!  
laugh.gif
Yeah, thanks honey. And that foot you smashed as you ran out... that's OK, I have another one.
laugh.gif

poke.gif

But really, that spider was HUGE. I'm usually the spider killer, and I ran out of the room on that night.
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Spiders are effin' cool!

Usually, we have a tarantula as a pet, just not these days.

--Wag--

Well I guess people are scared of somethings. I just don't understand how you can be scared of a spider that your 1000 times bigger then.

For those of us who DON'T GET SCARED this is what MARINES play with in the desert for fun, becides the scorpions, snakes and anything else to play with to pass the time.
wow.gif

camel_spider__Small_.jpg

Back