HOW TO GET IT IN THE AIR

major

Registered
<span style='color:purple'>HOW DO I GET THIS BIKE IN THE AIR?  I NEED RIGHT FAIRING... FOR 04 MODEL BLUE</span>

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE....   HOW DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS... I'M GOING TO TYPE IT SLOW SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK  NOW DO YOU HAVE THAT PART....   NEXT    THING IS    DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS A RIGHT FAIRING FOR SALE FOR A 04 BUSA?   IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP

<!--EDIT|major
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080622306 -->

huh???
rock.gif

You really gotta watch smokin the magenta crayons from the crayola 100 pack.......not good dude.....not good...
drooling3.gif

major,

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! We don't need to loose another biker.

As for the questions, we NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM YOUR POSTS!

What do you mean by getting it in the air?
rock.gif
Wheelie? Lift/Stands? What?
rock.gif

Do you want a new or used right side fairing?

Try the WANTED or FOR SALE section. Also do a search! There are a few people that can get you NEW parts at a discounted price. Otherwise try EBAY!

Josh
cool.gif

rock.gif

Well, maybe if your pre-college brain could actually tell your hands to be more specific, we could help.

Serves you right for trashin your side. Too immature to be on a busa.

Insulting the folks you are asking for help is not very wise.
Not the best way to ask for advice there bro...
However I will offer you some excellent advice anyways..
Take your post and shove it ... Jokin'
laugh.gif

No, really click on the search button and type in wheelie. You will find tons of threads.

<span style='color:purple'>HOW DO I GET THIS BIKE IN THE AIR?  I NEED RIGHT FAIRING... FOR 04 MODEL BLUE</span>

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE....   HOW DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS... I'M GOING TO TYPE IT SLOW SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK  NOW DO YOU HAVE THAT PART....   NEXT    THING IS    DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS A RIGHT FAIRING FOR SALE FOR A 04 BUSA?   IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
Oh that is funny - the guy with 7 posts starts off trying to insult people and make people ticked.. this one was so obvious that I cant take it serious

Oh and BTW - don’t worry about buying a right fairing, wait until your trash the left fairing and rear cowling first, then maybe you can get a good deal on all of them at one time...

Sheeeesh some peoples children... The gene pool needs a cleansing

Back