HOW TO GET IT IN THE AIR

Insulting the folks you are asking for help is not very wise.
Not the best way to ask for advice there bro...
However I will offer you some excellent advice anyways..
Take your post and shove it  ...  Jokin'  
laugh.gif

No, really click on the search button and type in wheelie.  You will find tons of threads.
No Busafever - I think you were right on the first bit of advice, he should take the post and shove it.. no really. he should do it.. like Mikey told another guy on another thread, print out the post, roll it real tight and shove it lol

Seriously.. someone with 7 posts starting off being an idiot.. I think what we have here (and lately) are people are trying to mess with this board and get people riled up.

It has taken me awhile to catch on, but we have had too many “NEWBIESâ€￾ with 2 or 3 posts being rude and just ungracious.

As a matter of fact, I would not be surprised that if the Captain looked at IP address, he might find a lot of these ‘NEWBIESâ€￾ are coming from the same IP range.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080668173 -->

<span style='color:purple'>HOW DO I GET THIS BIKE IN THE AIR?  I NEED RIGHT FAIRING... FOR 04 MODEL BLUE</span>

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE....   HOW DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS... I'M GOING TO TYPE IT SLOW SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK  NOW DO YOU HAVE THAT PART....   NEXT    THING IS    DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS A RIGHT FAIRING FOR SALE FOR A 04 BUSA?   IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
BTW – Mr (I am edjumacated) Major

Wheel is spelled WHEEL not WHEELE

Hey if you have all the answers and we are so slow why ask us?? Just a bunch of slow Busas over here.
biggrin.gif

1. Answer to your questions, twist the gas hard in first or second and watch the bike come up. If that is not enough take the RPM's up to about 7k and drop the clutch. the bike will come all the way over if you are not careful.

2. Parts, look at the Products part of the site.

<span style='color:purple'>HOW DO I GET THIS BIKE IN THE AIR?  I NEED RIGHT FAIRING... FOR 04 MODEL BLUE</span>

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE....   HOW DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS... I'M GOING TO TYPE IT SLOW SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK  NOW DO YOU HAVE THAT PART....   NEXT    THING IS    DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS A RIGHT FAIRING FOR SALE FOR A 04 BUSA?   IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
BTW – Mr (I am edjumacated) Major

Wheel is spelled WHEEL  not WHEELE
Dammit Thasher, you beat me to the spelling gaff.
AAAssjani.gif

I think this is madscottsman reposting with a new name.
rock.gif

If you need to ask how to WHEELIE a BUSA, you need to have your head checked!

From the sound of things, you probably should work on your basic riding skills before you do any kind of tricks!?!?

Oh well.........hope you don't hurt yourself.

1. Whack the throttle at any speed in FIRST GEAR and the front comes up!

2. Or role in 2nd Gear and crack the throttle WFO at 8,000 RPM's and it will come up at 80 mph!

I would loose the attitude before you post again!
wink.gif

Josh
pirate.gif

Maybe it's me but I seem to be having less patience for this type of stuff.

I agree with this may be the idiot-scotch-azz with another name.

Thanks for editing your post. Major-ass-wipe! We didn't understand your vague request on how to wheelie a bike with over 150 horsepower you fuggin idiot! What the fug is wrong with you, other than the obvious immature penis-envy attitiiude. Maybe you need to type slowly so your tiny pin-prick-flea-fuggin-d!ck for brains dosen't use up all the O2 in your system!

You disrespectful little prick bastid! Why don't you take your mythical 04 busa roll it into one of the joints you are obviously smoking, light it on fire and shove it up your azz!

where did that guy go?
he must be in the air again:laugh:
sorry duda don't have your part.
let us know when you touch base again!!!

Hey he may have tried to geet the bike up in the air. Let's hope not...
sad.gif

I NEED RIGHT FAIRING...

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... I DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK     IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
We need an education?
YHEA especialy you Rhode Island guys, with your IDEAS (pronounced in RI (Idears)  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
now i know YOU live amongst us swamp yankees.
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I NEED RIGHT FAIRING...

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATION.... I DO YOU PUT  THIS BIKE IN THE AIR MEANS HOW DO YOU RIDE ON ONE WHEELE....   OK     IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
We need an education?
YHEA especialy you Rhode Island guys, with your IDEAS (pronounced in RI (Idears)  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
now i know YOU live amongst us swamp yankees.
tounge.gif
yhea but I still have some of my original midwest non-accent.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

would you guys please stop it???  This guy has a serious question.

Major, buddy.....I'll help ya out here.  I've been riding for about 28 years so I think I'm pretty well in the know here.
Here's what ya do.  Rev that mother to about 9 grand.  10 grand if its kinda cold out.  Hold it at that  rev and  just let go of the clutch.  you get both your wishes......up on one wheel and the need for new fairings!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhh newbies....I love 'em!!!  bwahahahahahaahhahahaha

whats a TRE?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back